How can I get a to spec dented helmet I can paint and rough up myself?

djangofett89

New Hunter
Hey everyone! I had a question for any and all who could help... I want a to spec Dented helmet.. Im having trouble finding one where I can paint and rough up myself.. Is there anyone could help point me in the right direction Id really appreciate it! Thank you so much!

I believe hes saying he wants a helmet that doesn't have the damage etched into it already. to specification, as in fresh out of the mandalore factory. if that's the case id suggest going the jango route

Jango and Boba helmets are very different. So if he wants a Boba helmet he should stick with Boba.

Please elaborate on what it is you are wanting/asking. I think there are plenty of people who would love to answer your questions but we just don't know what you are asking. Secondly I would invite you to spend some time here on the forum reading and researching. That may help you to ask your questions better.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back