For Sale Holiday(animated) special fett kit

Darth Voorhees - Jetpack Kit

MinuteFett

Hunter
I have no available for the sale the animated Boba Fett kit. Original design by Project 482(Sean Fields), and I have these available in fiberglass gelcoat or coldcast gelcoat fiberglass.

I have them for sale for 150$ each as a special price for now as I need some funds to purchase materials for future products.
Unfortunately, these kits don't currently come with visors as I'm looking for a vacuum forming machine to make acrylic visors.

Kits come with the helmet and rangefinder/stalk.

Upcoming Products:
Jango Helmet/Armor
Sabine Helmet
Ursa Wren Helmet
Both McQuarrie concepts
ESB/ROTJ Helmet

If you'd like to preorder any of these helmets Id be very glad to accommodate you and give you an even cheaper price for any of these kits.

ALSO FYI: I am not the only one making an animated version of the helmet, it is up to artist interpretation and Uhbif is offering a super sharp kit of the animated Fett as well. I know once I get funds I will be ordering one of his kits for the sharp lines!
Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 12.44.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 12.45.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 12.45.22 PM.png

shenphong

Hunter
Nice looking casts but I have to ask, did you get the ok or at least notify Sean that you'll be making these for sale? Did you send him one as a "thank you" as per his usual request of folks who sell kits based off his models? I mean this in no way as an attack, I am friends with Sean and have worked together with him and assist in making sure his files are not abused and just wanted to verify.

MinuteFett

Hunter
Nice looking casts but I have to ask, did you get the ok or at least notify Sean that you'll be making these for sale? Did you send him one as a "thank you" as per his usual request of folks who sell kits based off his models? I mean this in no way as an attack, I am friends with Sean and have worked together with him and assist in making sure his files are not abused and just wanted to verify.
Thats the first thing I did, I asked permission before even purchasing his 3D files and it was all cool. I can provide proof to the mods if necessary as well. I tagged him on my instagram posts and you can check that out MinuteFett on instagram. I didn't send him one but I will now paint one up myself and send one his way, as that is a great idea. Thank you for confirming shenphong and also I feel no way attacked :)

MinuteFett

Hunter
What is the difference between fiberglass gelcoat or coldcast gelcoat fiberglass?
Fiberglass gelcoat is plain white gelcoat with fiberglass backing. While the coldcast is just a fun shiny version of this. Still exactly the same thing, except you can buff it with steel wool to get a nice silver shine! I'll buff one tomorrow and upload pics.

Other than the physical appearance, there is no difference in terms of structural integrity.

nyjorell

New Hunter
I have no available for the sale the animated Boba Fett kit. Original design by Project 482(Sean Fields), and I have these available in fiberglass gelcoat or coldcast gelcoat fiberglass.

I have them for sale for 150$ each as a special price for now as I need some funds to purchase materials for future products.
Unfortunately, these kits don't currently come with visors as I'm looking for a vacuum forming machine to make acrylic visors.

Kits come with the helmet and rangefinder/stalk.

Upcoming Products:
Jango Helmet/Armor
Sabine Helmet
Ursa Wren Helmet
Both McQuarrie concepts
ESB/ROTJ Helmet

If you'd like to preorder any of these helmets Id be very glad to accommodate you and give you an even cheaper price for any of these kits.

ALSO FYI: I am not the only one making an animated version of the helmet, it is up to artist interpretation and Uhbif is offering a super sharp kit of the animated Fett as well. I know once I get funds I will be ordering one of his kits for the sharp lines!View attachment 176867View attachment 176868View attachment 176869
Hello friend. I’m looking for a Sabine helmet for a 10 year old. I’m told it’s supposed to be so-called down to 85%. Would you be able to do that? Please let me know. I’d appreciate it

Thanks
J

MinuteFett

Hunter
Hello friend. I’m looking for a Sabine helmet for a 10 year old. I’m told it’s supposed to be so-called down to 85%. Would you be able to do that? Please let me know. I’d appreciate it

Thanks
J
I can 3D print one for you if you'd like! PM me for details!

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes