For Sale HIC side panels / Volvo dash panels

Lucksy31 - ESB JetPack Decal

DarthMunchies

New Hunter
20191026_120354.jpg

20191106_153926.jpg

I've upgraded the panels on my HIC so the old ones are for sale. These are pretty rough and will need a lot of work, there's holes and weak spots but nothing someone with enough determination couldn't handle. They are resin castings pulled from a mold a friend had for a short time but since I'm not a casting expert by any stretch of the imagination they didn't come out how I planned.

The hero panel is the best of the lot with the fewest defect by far. They're in need of a good sanding as evidence from the photo. Some of the greeblies are included like the U clips, mesh and handles. No electronics though, I need those for the new panels. But hey the new set of just panels I got was $370 so get ready for a bargain on some if I'm being very generous, C grade pulls on a good day. Given the state they're in lets say $180 $160 shipped and they're yours. I don't frequent the boards but will get emails for messages so I'd suggest a PM over a reply here.

If they sell I'll update the thread and mark them as such.

Last edited:

DarthMunchies

New Hunter
And the last buyer wen't dark so back on the market. Added some of the greeblies I'm replacing to the sale, pictured above.
Send me a PM and I'll get right back to you.

Lucksy31 - ESB JetPack Decal