Help with an order from NME Props

Mindtrick

New Hunter
Has anyone had trouble getting any kind of response from NME Props? I ordered and paid for an ESB Fett jetpack back on October 20th, 2014 and STILL have not received word if it has even been started let alone shipped. I heard that one of the guys was sick at the end of the year last year but aside from two responses (that really only said "I will check with a guy") to my many inquiries I have heard nothing about their progress.

Anyone know these guys other than from FB or their website?

They have an etsy account, they responded to me really fast on that. But, after some of the issues with poor turnaround I read on TDH I have decided not to use them.

Mindtrick; IF you have the time & the patience, they're good. . . Took several months to receive mine. They must build helmts with reliabilty, but jetpacks & emails; when the mood strikes them.

A client ordered one and had delivered to me. Took a little longer than expected but eventually it made it and it is a very good quality bucket. He got the Mercenary. I think it took around 3 months total from when ordered. They have an Etsy page like mentioned above as well as a Facebook page.

Having a similar issue with them. WHen I placed my order the projected timeline was 10 weeks. It has been 7 months. They've also stopped replying to my occasional inquiries...

This turnaround problem appears to be an ongoing issue. However, they did reply to me on Facebook and said it was in the queue. It's a small shop I assume so the turnarounds will be slower and overall I am extremely happy with the quality of the product. I believe they just need to be better at "updating" their customers, the wait times are fine, but communication is what needs improvement.

This turnaround problem appears to be an ongoing issue. However, they did reply to me on Facebook and said it was in the queue. It's a small shop I assume so the turnarounds will be slower and overall I am extremely happy with the quality of the product. I believe they just need to be better at "updating" their customers, the wait times are fine, but communication is what needs improvement.

this thread is 2 years old man...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back