Hello from the NER!

TB9862

New Hunter
TB-9862 here, hailing from the Northeast Remnant Garrison, 501st. In my travels I have met and worked with several bounty hunters and Fetts, both 501st and Mando Mercs. After talking with them it became apparent that I might be of some help to this community. I'll admit I have no plans to build myself Mandolorian armor at this time, but that doesn't mean this old Imperial can't pass on some military surplus lol

You see, by trade I am a CNC machinist and would like to help out where I can in making some of the simpler accessories and greeblies for Mandolorian armor. In the past I have made aluminum helmet stalks for a helmet maker to replace the resin casts in his kits. After this weekend's troop with a Fett, he was telling me about the fragility of the resin wrist darts; they are another part I would be able to make easily.

I realize this is only my introduction but this is why I am here: to offer machining services. I will post a formal interest thread when permitted. As a final note, I don't like to step on anyone's toes, so if there are already other machinists on this forum please let me know and perhaps we can work together.

Thanks!

Welcome

There are several parts that lend themselves to machining. I would suggest you look through some of the threads with metal parts and see what fits into your wheelhouse. Take part in some conversations to get your post counts and bide your time till you can post in the cargo hold.

You might also do a work in progress thread showing some work or plans you might have.

Welcome to the forums.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back