Hello from the Land of Enchantment

Kab Skotah

New Hunter
Hello all, I’m currently building my kit and was sent over here for additional resources. Like what I have read/ seen so far. Looking forward to any help you all might be able to provide!

Welcome Kab ! Start searching for build threads for the type of Fett you'll be building. The more threads you look at, the more the process makes sense. There's a wealth of information on the site. It takes a little time, feel free to ask questions, there's a lot of knowledgeable guys on here thatwould be glad to help you with questions you might have.

I’m actually designing and building my own kit for the MMCC. I may eventually build a Boba kit for display. I am far too short to troop as Boba or Jango. I am currently building a J2P with custom paint. Interior is fiberglassed and dome is bondo-ed. As soon as ear caps are permanently glued and and I figure out an alternative for my RF, I’ll prime and paint. The J2P is mainly just to gain experience. I got the last helmet made by Vassk, sent from Poland yesterday, which will be my main bucket for trooping.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back