Hello from Louisvile, TN

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Black Sheep, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Black Sheep

Black Sheep New Member

This weekend I acquired an ESB Boba Fett kit from another member, here, and I'm hoping to learn more about what went/goes into these fantastic builds! Time and talent are not typically found on my resume, unfortunately, so I will live vicariously thru the WIP posts to better appreciate what I have. I currently have a 501st approved ANH TIE Pilot, and have acquired all the parts needed to build a Scout Trooper. Once that's done I'll have my favorite character representations from each of the OT films! Looking forward to chatting and learning from all you talented builders!

2. Evan1701

Evan1701 Member

Congrats on your acquisition! Looking forward to seeing what you're working with.

Black Sheep likes this.
  3. Black Sheep

Black Sheep New Member

Here's pics of the "test fit", and from the troop on Sunday. It's a huge difference when compared to the TIE Pilot kit!

5650.jpeg

5652.jpeg

5653.jpeg

5651.jpeg

FB_IMG_1519676723883.jpg

ThatRndmBounty likes this.
  4. ThatRndmBounty

ThatRndmBounty Active Member

Welcome to TDH!

Black Sheep likes this.
  5. Kdogg211187

Kdogg211187 Jr Member

I've seen this pic recently. That Jango is fett_tastic

6. Black Sheep

Black Sheep New Member

Agreed! One of the best I've seen. Was taken this weekend at Con Nooga.

7. Kdogg211187

Kdogg211187 Jr Member

His suit is fire. Im also building a Jango and attempting to replicate the shine that he has.

Black Sheep likes this.
  8. Evan1701

Evan1701 Member

Wow, that is one fine ESB Fett. I bet whoever sold it to you charged a fortune- for good reason! :lol: Seriously though, really great stuff.

9. Black Sheep

Black Sheep New Member

Yeah. Wouldn't say I "stole it", lol, but if I had to scratch build it, I'd have likely ended up paying twice as much due to screw ups! The building part I can handle. Painting and weathering, well, thats a very different story.

10. hvacdon

hvacdon Member

Welcome !!! Your Fett looks great ! You just need to dirty him up appropriately !!

11. Black Sheep

Black Sheep New Member

I will be working on that after I read up on the tutorials. It sounds easy to do, but still have to get up the nerve to do it, lol!