Hello from a Texas newbie.

StarWarsGirl73

New Hunter
Hello all, I am Jennifer from Houston,Tx..I have been wanting to cosplay for several years now, and after attending Star Wars Celebration last weekend I am ready to get this ball rolling..I have zero experience, but willing and eager to learn. I'm wanting to cosplay Bousch Leai, but have no idea where to start. Can y'all give me some pointers and guidance on a good starting point? Looking forward to this journey .

Welcome Jenn, from another Texan. I'm new to the site also. I don't know much about Bousch, have you done any searching on the site yet?

Welcome to the forums. I am also in Texas but I am about 5 hours away. Down in the Houston area you should look up Niki Powers. She does a great Boussh and her husband Josh has a good Boba Fett. Look on the Star Garrison forums.

Welcome to the forums. I'm here in Texas as well but im about 2 hrs west of Mullreel. I agree in looking up Niki as her boussh looks amazing. She shouldn't be too far from you. Goodluck

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560

Hey there! You really should talk to Niki Powers in Austin. She has a great Bousch, is a driving force for the Lady's of the Legion, and is married to the XO of the Bounty Hunter's Guild. They're a Star Wars super fan power couple, and do other costuming as well. I'm in Ft Worth.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back