Helemt sizing

kebh020727

Active Hunter
Hi gang, I am going to go back to my helmet I was scratch building with sintra but I'm having an internal debate; is the size all wrong??? Does anyone know the actual dimensions of the original helmet? I am worried it is not proportionally correct. Any insight would be great.

Hi gang, I am going to go back to my helmet I was scratch building with sintra but I'm having an internal debate; is the size all wrong??? Does anyone know the actual dimensions of the original helmet? I am worried it is not proportionally correct. Any insight would be great.

This thread will answer most of your questions ==> Rafal Works Helmet (RWH) v2 Helmet Templates and Build

And some basic measurements of the most common helmets (thanks to the amazing Superjedi) ==> The Helmet Sizing Thread

Those are perfect, thank you for providing the info, I never saw your build thread before. Super nice work man. I love how creative we all are and care so much about our favorite character!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back