Hasbro Black Series Boba Fett - Fixing knife line in T Visor????

jhfagan

Active Hunter
When taping up the T Visor for painting, and trying to trim the tape, the exacto twent right through the tape and left a straight, 3 inch line in the plastic, right above the mandible, and is just high enough above to be visible.
Is the knife line able to be fixed, or is it replacement visor time?

I made a darker one for mine so I still have the OEM one that I don’t need. When I get home tomorrow I can take some pics of it to see if you want it.

Do you still have it?! I scratched mine cleaning it with a MICRO FIBRE cloth. Only got it today. Not happy!
No. Sorry. I gave it to jhfagan. Although I think he ended up using a darker one too. That would be my suggestion, is to get a darker, tinted visor and cut it to shape.
Something like this.

Last edited:
Yeah, ShortFuse ....
It was in better shape than mine, but it was still a little too boogered for what I wanted.
@IronSpiderFN , I ended up just biting the bullet and ordering a proper replacement from t-visor.com
I had to dremel the sh** out of it to get it to fit into Hasbro's goofy a** internal parts layout, but it turned out amazing.
01.jpg20200817_002040.jpg20200817_002153.jpg20200817_002701.jpg20200817_002732.jpg20200817_113805.jpg

Any recommendations for someone who doesn’t have much experience with customizing buckets? I got my black series helmet and there is an obvious scratch on the visor...I was looking into getting the replacement visor from OPLE props where it’s a darker visor for the black series helmet. Would this be easy to replace?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!! Thanks in advance :)

Any recommendations for someone who doesn’t have much experience with customizing buckets? I got my black series helmet and there is an obvious scratch on the visor...I was looking into getting the replacement visor from OPLE props where it’s a darker visor for the black series helmet. Would this be easy to replace?

It’s just several small screws you need to take out. You need to start with removing the exterior ear pieces to get the interior ear pieces to come off and then you can remove the interior front piece held on by small screws to get the visor out.

Remove the 7 screws that hold the visor in ( 3 on each side and one longer one up top) and put them in a ziploc bag and mark it VISOR SCREWS. Pop off the outer ear pieces. Then you're going to have to take the two inside ear pieces out. Put them and their screws in their own ziploc bags.
Then take the center keyslot piece out, again, it and it's screws in it's own bag, then finish with the two back halves, again, their own screws and them in their own bigger bags if you have them.
That's the best advise I can give you.
If you lost the screws....
Then get a new T VISOR and carefully mark the screw points and outside edge shape from your old visor, on the new one, and make sure you have your dremel skills up...and go SLOW with it.
I got mine replaced and it turned out awesome, but wasn't w/o sweat and "almost f****d THAT UP!" moments....lol
GOOD LUCK!
P.S. I also removed the X brace from the bottom of the visor area in the helmet, and just securing the new visor in the helmet held everything back in tight enough. But that's up to you.
I also buzzed down the spacers you'll see when the visor is out, to make the mandibles sit more flush to the visor.
I think I have pics up for that here, but again, not necessary, but I figured, why not.... : )

Last edited:
It's also a good idea when you have the thing apart, if you want to repaint or customize the interior at all...
That's the time to do it.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back