Has anyone ever used a kitchen stainless steel back splash for Jango armor?

lilburndiablo

Well-Known Hunter
Hey Folks!

I hope all is well with some of you - - - -considering I have not communicated with anyone lately. . . It has been some time since I have done anything on my Jango . . . . and it has been some time since I posted anything! A few years back, my mother had her kitchen re-done and she gave me her stainless steel back splash.

Has anyone ever used a kitchen stainless steel back splash for Jango armor?
Can someone on this board provide a picture of some one who has actually used stainless steal and was successful in capturing the detail we see in the Jango Fett armor?
Are there any templates on this board so I can cut and shape the from this back splash into the Jango armor we know so well?

Below is a picture of a the back splash my mom gave me reclined on the back of my car. The sheet is heavy, however I wonder what the difference of the weight compared to my sintra made armor.

back splash.jpg

I use Aluminum to make my armor if its thin metal you will need to work it a lot more as it will show more hammering on the visible side. I have a tutorial posted some ware on working metal.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back