General Hames13 ESB Boba Fett

Hames13

Jr Hunter
It's finally done! Well...sort of, It's never really done is it? Let's call it MK1. And I couldn't have done it with out the resources and all the hard work done before me by you guys on here, from templates to tips, most of what is below is thanks to you and a few special people. I 'll give a lowdown on the parts etc Thanks TDH!!

EWDXT0dLS2ilcZz%RfcvuQ_thumb_33b7.jpgQ5Bxjc%ZRmW0iS%WK41hIg_thumb_33bb.jpgihiFpQmmSDGcgB9y0AInyg_thumb_33e0.jpg

The low-down:
Soft props (Flight suit, Flak jacket, side pockets, ankle spats and gloves by Bobamaker.
Cape and scalps/braids from TK409.
Boots and Aluminium knee darts from Evolution props.
Helmet is from e-bay (haha thats before I read the TDH guide) not-so-cheap cast, built up and painted by me.
Armour, Jetpack, shin tools and Kneepads scratch built thanks to Wizard of Flight and other TDH templates.
Girth belt is scratch made from dyed rope.
Gauntlets are an RS Propmasters kit, an ROTJ converted to ESB.
Blaster was a resin kit from e-bay, I added an aluminium barrel and a real scope.

Sidearm & Holster scratch built foamex/sintra and aluminium tube.

Once again couldn't have done without all you, Cheers!
I'll do a proper build feed at some point once I've put everything in some kind of order. Hope you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks good! Gives me hopes to one day complete mine! May I offer some advice to your Mk 1? Tighten up the legs and fill those pockets with some foam and it'll look a lot better!! :)

Sent from my iPhone

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back