Greetings from the heart of the star wars universe

intothevoid

Hunter
Huge clone war fan ........( can not wait for the siege ) still make kits and go to comic con,celebration ect..... and i just turned 50
Have been a scifi fan from the day i could crawl ( star wars / dr who ( not after 11th doc ) farscape / BSG / Xfiles )
701.jpg

Happy to be apart of the community -

Last edited:
see the death watch link in my above post :) -- a bunch of pics there from over the years

kits over the years
- KotoR sith
- a few different mandos

Last edited:
Just checked out that thread you posted. Scrolled right past that post lol. Your Busts are amazing! I especially like the leather on the Maul bust. Nice touch. And I was thinking of buying the same bust that you have for the deathwatch helmet for my fett helmet eventually. How sturdy does it hold the helmets? Are they wobbly?

Just checked out that thread you posted. Scrolled right past that post lol. Your Busts are amazing! I especially like the leather on the Maul bust. Nice touch. And I was thinking of buying the same bust that you have for the deathwatch helmet for my fett helmet eventually. How sturdy does it hold the helmets? Are they wobbly?
i put dbbl sided velcro on mine and it does ok -- otherwise its like a bobble head :)

Yea when I saw it on etsy or ebay or wherever I saw it it looked like it would be. The part right beneath the helmet look super tiny. You did a good job painting it though!
thanks it was a fun project - thinking about making it bigger 3/4 full bust and adding a jetpack with belt and pouches -- see pic as ref
0.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back