Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HansVader, Feb 8, 2018.
Not sure if I did this before, working on ROTJ Boba . Looking forward to conversation and tips
Welcome to TDH where abouts are you in FL? There are several of us in FL spread out
Welcome HansVader I see you on the BHg and MEPD!
West coast , Tampa area where are you?
Awesome!! 2 of my favorite places, that and the SLD LOL Seems like the Sandy/Boba/Vader are a common combo !!
the panhandle (panama city) Sparrow Fett is down there in Tampa, as well as Barcode
I think fandango fett possibly too, awesome! FL rocks!
That is Sparrow Fett he renamed himself.... I painted his kit
I have Fettfullof$$ doing my ROTJ paint up . He just got the FFPv2 from animefan in yesterday. Any sources for good ROTJ soft part weathering? Arkady starts my goods next week so I will have them in hand shortly.
If you hit up Raizo Fett he can take care of that for you! I'd do it myself but am booked up for a bit. You could have Carol send them right to Raizo!
Welcome Han's ! I just added a post to the discussion about Pins and locking backs I believe you were posting on.....
awesome TY Great links!!
I have this over on the BHG so I thought I would share here. This is my ROTJ Wip with sources and status . Getting close and hope to be collecting Bounties for the opening of Solo . all thoughts welcome
Helmet - Animefan - ROTJ FPv2 Delivered to paint
- Helmet - Paint Commission - AFettFullof$$
Chest armor - Animefan - Delivered to paint
Shoulder Armor - Animefan - Delivered to paint
Back Armor - Animefan - Delivered to paint
- CNC Armor Studs - Machine Craft Replicas - Received
Codpiece - Animefan- Delivered to paint
Kidney Plate - Animefan - Delivered to paint
Knee Armor - Animefan - Delivered to paint
- Armor Paint Commission - AFettFullof$$
- CNC Knee dart - Machine Craft Replicas - Received
Gauntlets - Darth Vorhees - Received
- Gauntlets - Paint Commission - Darth Vorhees
- Gauntlets Lights - Crumdum/Dbickel - Left gauntlet cnc flame thrower lights , Right gauntlet red light - Delivered to Darth Vorhees/Install
- Gauntlet Stainless Steel darts - Machine Craft Replicas - Received
- Gauntlet Stainless Rocket (aluminum and brass)- Machine Craft Replicas - Received
Flight Suit - Arkady - Received
Hip Pouches - Arkady - Received
Spats - Arkady -Received
Neck Seal - Shiny with dickie - Batninja - Received
Flak Vest - Shiny - Batninja - Received
Gloves - Mike M - Received
Boots - Manowar - Metal toe spikes - RS Prop Masters - Received
Soft parts weathering -
Ammo Belt - Deltamike13 - Received
Girth Belt - Centaur/Amazon - Sourced
Cape - RKD Memorial - Received
Jetpack - RKD Memorial - Received
- Jet Pack Clips/Hooks - Full Metal Fett - Received
Jetpack Harness - BigDane - Received
Us Divers Buckle - Full Metal Fett /Replica - Received
Wookiee Scalps - Woodman - Received
Shin Tools - Shapeways Toolguy - Received
- Sonic Beam Weapon
- Anti-Security Blade
- Jet Pack adjustment
- Alt Survival
Blaster - Hyperfirm (HFX) - Received
- Helmet - Fans - Ukswrath
- Jet Pack - CNC Beacon Included
- CNC stabilizer Included
- Beacon Light kit - Fettinator - Received
- Armor - ROTJ Programed chest armor lights - HotPockets - Received *Profile concerns so I picked of 2nd set
- Armor Lights round 2 - Fettronics with RaffaFett Sequence - Received *Once both are in hand one will be sold
Transportation and Storage - Home Depot - DeWalt toughchest 38- Received
- Zach's Vinyl tote logos - Received
latest arrival, DVH fiberglass assembled and painted by DVH
Adding this too soft part progress
looking for a suggestion, managed to drop a few lbs and need to cinch up my delta belt some. I need to add some Velcro I wanted to see if anyone has attempted goop ? Not sure if it will adhere to the delta leather as it so supple .
Got armor in from Commission from Fettfullof$$ Great BB day!! Looks great and the detail is amazing!
Thoughts on this and basic 501st approval?
here are some better shots of the individual parts
I have the same issue with my DeltaMike ammo belt.. dropped weight for the build to get to “fighting weight” .. now ammo belt needs adjustment
You try anything successfully?
Yes I wiped down the area with acetone and then used shoe goo to glue more Velcro on. Worked great!
Separate names with a comma.