Greetings from denmark. Or, would that be su'cuy, vode?

Buch

New Hunter
Hello everyone.
I have finally taken the big leap and have now joined the Dented helmet. I've been gathering momentum over the last year, and have finally done it.
Why, would someone ask? for starters, i am a big Mando fanboy. I love the background story for the Warrior culture and like the general idea of a large brotherhood, spawned from a shared philosophy. Secondly, i have run into some of the Mandos at the various 'cons around Scandinavia. I like the idea that the community supports those in need and offer help.

So, with me creating a profile here, the next step is to start making my first set of armor. :)

I am 41 years old(born 1975), married to a good wife, no kids sadly, but we compensate by spoiling the children that are a part of our life. I am a trained engine fitter and work as a service engineer.
I am also a member og the Danish Homeguard, where i serve as a Combat medic and rifleman.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back