Got a strange issue when using Galaxy S21

intwenothor

Well-Known Hunter
Dear Admins, and anyone who understands devices [which clearly isn't me].

I'm having an issue when accessing the site using my Galaxy S21 phone, which is how I usually access the internet. Whenever I go to write a post or reply to a message the text keeps jumping as if I am repeatedly pressing enter. So I try to type a message or post. First couple of words are fine, then it's as if the return key is repeatedly being pressed and the text jumps down a line. Unless I am typing a one word answer, it's almost impossible for me to type any meaningful message. To tpye this I used a laptop.

Anyone else got this? Anyone tell me what I'm doing to create this effect? It seems only to affect this site and Steven's site, which appears largely the same platform. I'm guessing it would also affect me at RPF, but I hardly ever post there. Is it truly a technical issue or is it something stupid that I am doing - fat thumbs - whatever?

Peace.

Andy

Did you tried changing the site from mobile to desktop mode? On Chrome hit the vertical 3 dots on the right upper corner then activate the Desktop site option and wait for the site to refresh. This might solve your problem, but will definitely irritate your eyes.

Upvote 0
Did you tried changing the site from mobile to desktop mode? On Chrome hit the vertical 3 dots on the right upper corner then activate the Desktop site option and wait for the site to refresh. This might solve your problem, but will definitely irritate your eyes.
Yeah, thanks for the suggestion. I tried it, but that still does not work. I am typing this using a laptop. Any posts or messages from the last few days have been as short as possible to try to get in before the cursor jumps down several lines!

Upvote 0
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back