GMH Helmet + wavy brow?

jusdrewit

Hunter
Is this possible? I'm looking to get a GMH helmet shortly, and I was just curious how difficult it would be - or even if it's possible to create the wavy brow that the bigger helmets have. If it is, what techniques one would take to achieve it? Just curious if anyone has tried this at all.. I searched around but didn't see anything. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Itd be a matter of how you trim/ clean up the visor if you're hoping to recreate it maybe some very carefull work woth needle files on the upper edge of the brow as well definetly really study the wave on some others before attempting it itd help if you could have a helmet with a waved brow in front of you as a point of refference while trying to do it on the gmh

The wavey brow.... is super subtle on the ESB helmet. Its there because the brow was broken and repaired. Not perfectly mind you. With that said yes it can be done... but be careful not to over do it. Spidey Fett did this as have many others including myself. I cant stress enough how subtle the wave ACTUALLY is though.

Converting the GMH to an ESB AOSW...

When cutting the visor, I left a little bit of the resin behind and bondoed it flat to the edge. It's difficult to gauge the size since the paint job also plays a big part in making the wave look more significant.
Helmet #6.jpg om9r97MA.jpeg

The wavey brow.... is super subtle on the ESB helmet. Its there because the brow was broken and repaired. Not perfectly mind you. With that said yes it can be done... but be careful not to over do it. Spidey Fett did this as have many others including myself. I cant stress enough how subtle the wave ACTUALLY is though.

Converting the GMH to an ESB AOSW...

I second that it should be very very subtle.

Spideyfett over exaggerated the brow and placed it too far towards the center in my opinion.

Just to put things into perspective, this is how very subtle the waviness should actually be. Some angles seem to make it almost impossible to spot, too.

It really won't take a lot of Bondo to make a GMH look like this.

unbenannt.png

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back