Gauntlet Questions

TK50175

Active Hunter
Hi, I am short before painting my gauntlets and I have several questions to the community:

- Is the top of the rocket (left gauntlet): golden or copper? I think its golden but I think I have seen both. On the screen caps its golden to me...
- The baseplate of the flamethrower: is one half (the one at the top) black? If yes on both sides? Is the other half silver or white?
- The switch for the light (right gauntlet): is black painted and scarlet red on the top?
- The switch for the light (right gauntlet): is the switch large cute out so you can see the surface of the minilight around the switch?
- The whipcord launcher (right gauntlet): is the front part painted in copper?

Thank you!

- Is the top of the rocket (left gauntlet): golden or copper? I think its golden but I think I have seen both. On the screen caps its golden to me...
It is copper

- The baseplate of the flamethrower: is one half (the one at the top) black? If yes on both sides? Is the other half silver or white?
black on top half, both sides, bottom half is silver

- The switch for the light (right gauntlet): is black painted and scarlet red on the top?
Just black.

- The switch for the light (right gauntlet): is the switch large cut out so you can see the surface of the mini light around the switch?
Its a large cut out so the switch can move back and fourth, so the surface of the mini light would be visible, just painted as the gauntlets

there has been a few discussions on this....I've seen it both copper or white, not really sure which is 100% accurate but both work.

I answered me to the best of my knowledge. You may want to see if anyone else chimes in that may know more about certain parts, but im fairly certain i am correct in my answers :)

It is copper

black on top half, both sides, bottom half is silver

Just black.

- The switch for the light (right gauntlet): is the switch large cut out so you can see the surface of the mini light around the switch?
Its a large cut out so the switch can move back and fourth, so the surface of the mini light would be visible, just painted as the gauntlets

there has been a few discussions on this....I've seen it both copper or white, not really sure which is 100% accurate but both work.

I answered me to the best of my knowledge. You may want to see if anyone else chimes in that may know more about certain parts, but im fairly certain i am correct in my answers :)

Thank you for the information! Your MOW gauntlet WIP is since the beginning of making them the first place were I take look how it could be done...and your foto in your ESB Fett was the reason I decided to do ESB instead of ROTJ. [emoji1][emoji1303]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back