Gauntlet build with Wof Template help

Samkrow76

New Hunter
I am building my first set of Boba Fett armor. I have built the helmet and most of the armor. I have only the knee pads, jetpack, and the gauntlets left. I have printed out the templates but honestly I am not sure how to assemble them. I can try and figure them out myself, but I wanted to make sure that I was doing it the right way.
Are there any tutorials that anyone knows of that are step by step and work well? I can google just like anyone else but I was wondering if someone knew a good one that they wanted to share with me.
Any help would be appreciated. Check my other threads for my armor and helmet progress.

I started cutting out the parts last night and I am getting a rough idea of how they are supposed to go together, but every thread I find is either pepakura or a augmented plastic build of some kind. Are there any out there that use Wof's template on cardboard, matt board, or foam? I could really use a hand with this.
Thanks,

Samkrow

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back