Gauntlet assembly and jetpack placement

crimson

Hunter
Hi all

more noob questions

1. Gauntlets - is the flame thrower supposed to align with the front of the gauntlets or is there a gap ? Mine were painted by bm

I noticed there's a mix of different placements

issue is mine is pre painted - there's a damage in the middle if I match the damage then the flame thrower sits further down

D2E7A63B-35F6-4CCE-86B7-E4FAFAC171FD_zpsa7uerez4.jpg

if I line it up the damage is inconsistent - not an issue since there's damage all over the gauntlet

7C17E231-9C9B-4541-863B-FCE69E1982CD_zpsne7f17f6.jpg

2. Jetpack I notice that depending on where you place the hooks it digs into the armour , armour is boba maker and the pack is dvh

What are people doing ?

High placement = hooks don't dig in but pack sits low you can see the groves or slots and the webbing
low placement = sits perfect but the hooks dig into the back armour

71238E88-6ADC-4E54-A396-C95945667FAF_zpsrx4d68qo.jpg

For the gauntlet, double check in the gallery, but I believe the forward placement of the flame thrower, with the edge flush with the gauntlet is correct.

Hi all

more noob questions

For the gauntlet, double check in the gallery, but I believe the forward placement of the flame thrower, with the edge flush with the gauntlet is correct.

I think that is correct also. You can touch up the damage where it lines up if you like.

For the jp, probably the higher placement is correct, but hard to tell from just a description. Mine hangs with almost exactly 2" of strap outside the back plate (not counting the rectangle "ring").

IMG_1564.JPG

I notice you don't have the lower bracket on the pack -- does your harness have a cross bar? That would help support the pack at the right height. My straps mostly hold the pack steady and pulls it closer to the backplate, most of the weight is on the lower cross bar.

Ok thanks guys

i wont touch up the gauntlets since they were painted by bm I won't have the same colour paints or shades

i dont have a cross bar it's a man of war jetpack harness

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back