For Sale FS: ROTJ BOBA FETT COSTUME

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals

yodakiller1138

Active Hunter
Seeing if there is interest in a ROTJ BOBA FETT costume. Other than jetpack needing painting,needing a rangefinder topper and LED electronics ,and an extension for servo youll have everything you need for a top of the line, movie accurate costume. Some minor assembly will be required. Upgraded accurate Aluminum replica parts(darts, kneedarts, jetpack,etc.) Real calculator pad, and dental part for gauntlets as well as real circuit board in helmet. Wireless controls for rangefinder and CO2 tank system for jetpack thrusters.
Wouldnt take much to get this convention ready.
ASKING : $8312.30 SOLD AS IS. WILL NOT PART OUT.

Attachments

Last edited:

jetpackman

Jr Hunter
Seeing if there is interest in a ROTJ BOBA FETT costume. Other than jetpack needing painting, and LED electronics for rangefinder you'll have everything you need for a top of the line, movie accurate costume. Some minor assembly will be required.

ASKING : $8312.30 + SHIPPING depending on location.

Will put up pics with parts breakdown.
Sold as is or parting out?

TehEl1te

Active Hunter
I know it's being sold as is... but IF you ever decide to part it out, im interested in those shin tools and possibly JP harness. Would be nice to know the vendors for the parts. It all looks great. Best of luck and keep me on the back burner if you ever decide to part things out :)

01Hawk

Active Hunter
It’s an original/real/not a replica Glenross on the gauntlet? Can you post a close up of it?

Steveboski

Hunter
I know it's being sold as is... but IF you ever decide to part it out, im interested in those shin tools and possibly JP harness. Would be nice to know the vendors for the parts. It all looks great. Best of luck and keep me on the back burner if you ever decide to part things out :)
Same, I'd buy the girth belt and the balaclava.

yodakiller1138

Active Hunter
It's a real Glennross on the gauntlet. Cost me $300 to get it back in the day. I really don't want to part out. Want to sell the whole thing. At once. Everything is top of the line.

Working on list.

Darth Voorhees - Jetpack Kit