FS: ESB Helmet Vinyl Ear Decals

Lucksy31

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
FS: ESB Helmet Vinyl Ear Decals/Stencils

Hello All,
As suggested/requested, I'm re-starting this thread to see if there is more interest in any Fett Helmet Vinyl Ear Decals. You will get the complete set of (5) EAR decals. You will recieve the Right, Black "U" with the white trim, the left, white "horse shoe" with the black marks, the Black weathered stripes on the right ear, the black "triangle" on the front face of the right ear, and also the small "T" with the circle above it. They will be $8.50 each and I will pay for shipping inside the US(ADD $1.00 OUTSIDE). I use 7 Year vinyl for EACH color, and they'll last as long as you own your helmet(be sure that your helmet is cleaned and dry).

All Decals can be ordered right from my website: DeLucksDesigns - Custom vinyl decals - www.DeLucksDesigns.net

Thanks for looking!!!
-Scott

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be sure to include you TDH name and order details with payment!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR TDH NAME AND DECAL TYPE WITH PAYMENT. Thanks!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TempPics provided by TeamFett

fs-esb-helmet-vinyl-ear-decals-p1010005-1-jpg-27623d1222257054

ESB_Left_Ear-1.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please check out my other FETT related decals:

Stripes - DeLucksDesigns - Custom vinyl decals - www.DeLucksDesigns.net

P1010005[1].jpg

P1010007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Scot? is there sometging wrong with this thread??
I have sent money and now you only have a short list of 4? I thought you completed this list and would have shipped mine by now? :confused

list updated, Mojo_Fett recieved decals. Thanks again Mojo!!!

Got these when I got the killstripes. They look great and thanks Scott! (Sorry I didn't post this earlier!)

Charlie

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back