For Sale [FREE] Small Mark Bradley ESB jetpack

Lucksy31 - ESB JetPack Decal

Jango Fett Jr

Well-Known Hunter
I'm currently building up a fantastic new jetpack kit from Darth Voorhees, which means it's time to get rid of my old jetpack - and what a relic of TDH history it is.

This is Mark Bradley kit, I think I bought this back in 2003 when I was 17 years old! It's a vacu-formed main body with resin details, and it's on the heavier side. As you can see it's actually smaller than my DVH pack, about 25 inches tall. I think this is or was the same model jetpack worn by the Boba Fett at Disney for a while IIRC.

I got about 18 years out of this bad boy, and it's seen plenty of action from Toronto to Montreal to Orlando to Indianapolis to Atlanta, so it's got plenty of battle damage to show for it. It'll need some repairs and the greeblies aren't great, but it's decent starter pack for a smaller person or a kid. I'm 5'9 and as you can see it's a bit small on me.

Just remembered that this is the pack that Daniel Logan wore, his FIRST time wearing Fett armour!

In the spirit of Chistmas I'd like to give it away to someone who could use it. Just cover the shipping and it's yours.

Attachments

• IMG_5864.jpeg
    IMG_5864.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 195
  • IMG_5867.jpeg
    IMG_5867.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 169
  • IMG_5869.jpeg
    IMG_5869.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 161
  • IMG_5866.jpeg
    IMG_5866.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG_2058 copy.JPG
    IMG_2058 copy.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 148
  • Daniel_Logan_13.JPG
    Daniel_Logan_13.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 175
Last edited:

Malc

New Hunter
I'm currently building up a fantastic new jetpack kit from Darth Voorhees, which means it's time to get rid of my old jetpack - and what a relic of TDH history it is.

This is Mark Bradley kit, I think I bought this back in 2003 when I was 17 years old! It's a vacu-formed main body with resin details, and it's on the heavier side. As you can see it's actually smaller than my DVH pack, about 25 inches tall. I think this is or was the same model jetpack worn by the Boba Fett at Disney for a while IIRC.

I got about 18 years out of this bad boy, and it's seen plenty of action from Toronto to Montreal to Orlando to Indianapolis to Atlanta, so it's got plenty of battle damage to show for it. It'll need some repairs and the greenlies aren't great, but it's definitely a starter pack for a smaller person or a kid. I'm 5'9 and as you can see it's a bit small on me.

In the spirit of Chistmas I'd like to give it away to someone who could use it. Just cover the shipping and it's your
Would love this for my son if it’s still available.

TehEl1te

Active Hunter
If this falls through please let me know. My wife has been wanting a smaller jetpack done in vac formed for her custom Merida/mando crossover. This is literally perfect for her!! She can't have a traditional resin one due to her bad shoulder. I didn't even think something like this would come up. Please let me know. I'd be happy to pay for it!

Decker

New Hunter
If all others fall through.... I have PayPal ready to cover the shipping cost. I could really use this. What a great way to share some Christmas cheer.

Bponder

New Hunter

I got about 18 years out of this bad boy, and it's seen plenty of action from Toronto to Montreal to Orlando to Indianapolis to Atlanta, so it's got plenty of battle damage to show for it. It'll need some repairs and the greeblies aren't great, but it's decent starter pack for a smaller person or a kid. I'm 5'9 and as you can see it's a bit small on me.

Just remembered that this is the pack that Daniel Logan wore, his FIRST time wearing Fett armour!

In the spirit of Chistmas I'd like to give it away to someone who could use it. Just cover the shipping and it's yours.
Wow, impressive. I am slowly working on my first ESB Fett build. Is this jet pack still available? If yes, what would The estimate for shipping to Texas be?

Darth Voorhees - Chin Cup