For Sale FREE SHIPPING Boba Fett Boots - Wasted Fett Boots / Wasted Shoes

Darth Voorhees - Jetpack Kit

Fandango Fett

Doesn’t share his ribs.
FREE SHIPPING!!!

LIMITED SIZE 9.5s AND 13s LEFT

Wasted shoes are for Sale! They are now available on the Wasted Fett website. Here is a direct link: Wasted Fett Shoes

$155 shipped in the US (International buyers please inquire first for shipping)

From Wasted Fett: Made for driving your Slave 1 or import Honda to the next convention. IG: @wasted_fett

I will update thread as we go.

We have sizes 9.5 as well as the popular sizes. These are in stock. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks from Wasted Fett and myself Fandango Fett IG: @sparrow_fett

Last edited:

Fett4u

Active Hunter
Probably no chance, but if you ever go up to size 14 for us big foot folks, let me know as I'd be interested. Right now CA is the only boot maker that makes above a 13 :(

Fandango Fett

Doesn’t share his ribs.
Probably no chance, but if you ever go up to size 14 for us big foot folks, let me know as I'd be interested. Right now CA is the only boot maker that makes above a 13 :(
Right now we have a limit. We could make a new run. When we get to a certain amount left, we can make another order. I can start an order thread for those that need different sizes.

Fett4u

Active Hunter
Right now we have a limit. We could make a new run. When we get to a certain amount left, we can make another order. I can start an order thread for those that need different sizes.
I would love that. Whenever the list opens up let me know. I bet there are quite a few of us who require size 14 that haven't been served by anyone so far :)

Fandango Fett

Doesn’t share his ribs.
Wasted and I have been looking a reputable source for boots. We tried to source here in states with no luck. Wasted finally stumbled upon a producer in China that could make a boot based off the above pictures.

Sorry I'll be getting to everyone's questions. Both work and filling orders. Thanks for your patience!

Fandango Fett

Doesn’t share his ribs.
Is there a sizing chart or anything? I range from a 10.5-11 depending on manufacture for shoes and boots.
I will say they run a tad smaller. I have a wider 9.5 size regularly. I use a size 10. So if you are sizing, go with a half size higher if you want a little extra room. I also use a 2 in lift for extra effect. This new boot fits perfect with them.

For painting. I don't paint and I don't have the space or time to do it myself. I will be commissioning Fett 4 Real for that. I will update posts as we go with folks who will take commissions for painting as well.

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal