For Sale FPH2 ESB Prototype helmets in Gelcoat/Fiberglass

Discussion in 'Cargo Hold' started by Wasted Fett, Jul 26, 2016.

1. hvacdon

hvacdon Jr Member

Can you define what the differences are for me, just trying to figure all the complicated aspects of the helmets?

Sent from my SM-N910T

2. Skyfire

Skyfire Member

3. intwenothor

intwenothor Active Member

I had thought that the original FPH was one of the very largest helmets in existence so if that's what you have then it should be larger than the FPH2 besides any overall shape differences and the addition of the movie specific damages that FP added to his FPH2.

4. hvacdon

hvacdon Jr Member

Thanks guys, one of my concerns was if the damage specific to the FPH2 ROTJ could be added to mine and be a acceptable helmet? It was very interesting reading about the FPH2 ESB origins. Thank you for finding that thread and sending it. I really like learning the background on all this stuff. If there's and other threads on the FP helmets, I would love to learn more about them. Thanks again...

Sent from my SM-N910T

5. Skyfire

Skyfire Member

6. AdamFett007

AdamFett007 New Member

Are these still available?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A

7. Wasted Fett

Wasted Fett Active Member

5459964C-4E0A-40B5-A3C0-7E5F639A9A02_zpsw1i2k1b1.jpg

Ghost_Fett likes this.
  8. Ghostphoenix01

Ghostphoenix01 Jr Member

Hey wasted did you get the message I sent you about ordering one of these from you?

9. Wasted Fett

I thought I replied

10. Ghostphoenix01

Ghostphoenix01 Jr Member

Last thing I got was about time frame and when u take payment. When I said I'd actually take one I didn't get anything back lol. But it's all good bro as long as I'm on your list to get one that's all that matters

11. Wasted Fett

Taking new orders! Get on the list!

12. NikTrooper

NikTrooper Jr Member

Have PMd.

13. Ghostphoenix01

Ghostphoenix01 Jr Member

Started working in mine and it's coming along nicely I would say!

Ghost_Fett likes this.
  14. Wasted Fett

If your interested in the most accurate, sturdy, white gelcoat, hand laid fiberglass ESB helmet with a "reasonable" wait time, keep an eye on this thread!

Dent Eastwood and joseph13 like this.
  15. Darth Voorhees

Darth Voorhees Well-Known Member

i posted this update in my thread Tuesday:
    Wow your wording is excellent almost just like mine..we must be blood brothers..great minds n all.

Seriously though, what is your problem with me bro? i never did or said a damn thing to/about you..Whats with your constant jabs at me and my stuff, and the crap talking behind my back. Ive been on this forum for almost 10yrs and never had to deal with such immature nonsense. Grow up man.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  16. Wasted Fett

because capitalism. you grow up. market yourself. I dunno, get a better mold.

Dent Eastwood likes this.
  17. Darth Voorhees

Darth Voorhees Well-Known Member

So you've been harrassing me for the last 5 months because i should market myself and get better molds? Your really going out of your way for me..i dont think i can thank you enough.

Look, you just do your thing and stay out of my business, and i'll do my thing and stay out of yours.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  18. Wasted Fett

..anyways. FPH2 helmets for sale here!!!

19. Wasted Fett

bump sales thread

20. Wasted Fett

21. Wasted Fett

22. Lynn TXP 0369

Lynn TXP 0369 Well-Known Member

Messaged you.
    Lynn