For the newbie - please explain MSH2/MSH/MH

Folks,
Don't hate but ??? MSH2/MSH/MH ???

Not sure what these are.

I understand the DP's and Altmann's.
Also, custom fiberglass but not these references.

Again, thanks for the info!!!

I am really digging this site.

'm/

~G_B

Baddblood

Active Hunter
MH= Mystery helmet, origins are slightly cloudy but it's beleived to be a direct recast of the ROTJ Boba Fett Helmet.
MSH1= Movie Sized helmet v.1 made by talented artist to more closely resemble the ESB Boba Fett helmet.
MSH2= Second version of the first helmet done by a different artist, highly accurate version of the ESB helmet.

For future reference there's info on all this stuff all over this site, all you need to do is a search. :)
- Jorge

Tyler Durden

Well-Known Hunter

Baddblood wrote:

MH= Mystery helmet, origins are slightly cloudy but it's beleived to be a direct recast of the ROTJ Boba Fett Helmet.
BB, I know you are just reposting what has been said about the Mystery helmet, but I would like to mention that there has been no proof that the MH is a direct recast of the ROTJ helmet. In fact, a photo comparison of the two helmets convincingly shows that the MH cannot be a direct recast of the ROTJ helmet.

I just don't want an unsubstantiated rumor to get out hand.

Lynn TXP 0369

Well-Known Hunter

Baddblood wrote:

Ah, so the mystery of the mystery helmet remains a mystery.
It is what it is, just not what it is.... ;) It is just an urban legand. Still one in the top three buckets IMO however, where ever it came or derived from.

Lynn

rknight

Active Hunter
so.......since i am also relatively new ( less than 1 years here)....where can i get a mystery helmet, and what does one cost?......i have a post and a rubies now that arent cuttin it .......pm me responses please.......