For Sale Foam helmet liners

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals

TheRascalKing

New Hunter
Sorry if these have been asked or answered, but:
Do these come painted as shown? Or do you offer painting services?
Anyone know now the fitment in a WF ROTJ FPH2 is?
What's people glue or method of choice for attaching?
Thanks!

MinaFett

Hunter
Thanks!
Hi there.
I have the v2 of the liner and dome. I can confirm that it is coloured as pictured. You can cut the liner to fit your bucket and electronics.
You probably would want Chicago screws or some removable method so that you can dry it out after trooping.

WhiteShadow

Active Hunter
Thanks!
Hi there.
I have the v2 of the liner and dome. I can confirm that it is coloured as pictured. You can cut the liner to fit your bucket and electronics.
You probably would want Chicago screws or some removable method so that you can dry it out after trooping.
Truth. I believe that the third page of this thread has a great little pictorial install guide by DarkDune.
I'd need to double check with Walt on this, but I'm pretty sure his helmets are children of the MR sculpt. So either one of my liners should fit just fine.

TheRascalKing

New Hunter
Truth. I believe that the third page of this thread has a great little pictorial install guide by DarkDune.
I'd need to double check with Walt on this, but I'm pretty sure his helmets are children of the MR sculpt. So either one of my liners should fit just fine.
Love it. Thanks for the info - PM inbound soon!

WhiteShadow

Active Hunter
Anyone have these installed and using a chinstrap? Curious how that is being handled. Thanks!
I don't personally have a chin strap installed... But if I did, I would cut a slit in the foam on both sides and feed it through the liner. Either that or feed the bolt used to attach the strap through the liner and attach it on top.

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal