For Sale Foam helmet liners

Lucksy31 - ESB JetPack Decal

Boochman

Hunter
Might be a dumb question, but has anyone installed these in their lid along with fans, servo, etc....?

Just curious how it looks and feels? Sounds like the liners can be trimmed around items, but wasn’t sure how much it affected the overall look!

Beautiful pieces, btw!!!

WhiteShadow

Active Hunter
Might be a dumb question, but has anyone installed these in their lid along with fans, servo, etc....?

Just curious how it looks and feels? Sounds like the liners can be trimmed around items, but wasn’t sure how much it affected the overall look!

Beautiful pieces, btw!!!
Don't worry... Your question is legit.
Check these out...
f helm 1.jpg
f-helm 2_1562134459534.jpg
IMG_20181023_200758.jpg

The first two pics are from a V1 install with fans and a voice amp.
The bottom is a V2 with battery pack and rangefinder servo. In this case, the client used an old soldering iron to melt the foam behind the right earpiece. He was able to accommodate the servo and still have the liner lay flush with the inside of the helmet.

As for look and feel.... Think nerf but with more give to it.
Thanks for the feedback. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Fett at Large

Jr Hunter
Would like to scoop up a V2 are any available right now? I recently got a mcquarrie V2 helmet and want to put this liner in it, figured a v2 in a v2 would be best haha. Let me know

Fett at Large

Jr Hunter
Got my v2 liner and dome and it’s amazing. Planning on putting it into a mcquarrie v2 helmet, I have a big head and I think the helmet is slightly smaller than some so with the liner and dome in my head is too big in there but it’s just going to be a display piece anyways so I’m excited. When my fph2 is finished with paint I plan on purchasing another liner for that helmet too, it looks awesome and the material feels nice
E4736EA6-39F0-4842-92E6-2D0D065387D6.jpeg

865AA814-AC17-4E94-967F-B060B499CF94.jpegE0D950C4-D62E-47B2-B1EF-BD410B7694BE.jpeg6B5E68BF-00D6-4E62-A7B6-BA493D42AF0D.jpeg

WhiteShadow

Active Hunter
Heads up everyone!

I'm taking a vacation... And it starts tomorrow. Any orders placed after today will not go out until after October 1st. I'll be available if anyone has any questions or wants to place an order. Otherwise I'll catch you guys next month.

Cheers,
Jeremiah

Lucksy31 - ESB Shoulder Decal