For Sale Foam helmet liners

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes

99Fett

New Hunter
I have just joined forum... and already have a ESB RSProps movie accurate painted helmet. This product looks like it will finish off the interior perfectly. Does it come painted ? What is postage to Australia ? (y)

Fett at Large

Jr Hunter
Excuse my ignorance but does the liner and dome make the helmet ready to wear or does it still need a typical helmet insert to wear and this liner simply runs along the side and top for aesthetics? It looks amazing when I get my helmet back from paint I definitely want one!

WhiteShadow

Active Hunter
Excuse my ignorance but does the liner and dome make the helmet ready to wear or does it still need a typical helmet insert to wear and this liner simply runs along the side and top for aesthetics? It looks amazing when I get my helmet back from paint I definitely want one!
Thank you very much.
This would typically replace the hard hat harness. I use a medium weight foam that compresses enough to make it comfortable to wear but it's firm enough to keep the helmet centered and secure on your head.

Let me know when you're ready to order!

Fett at Large

Jr Hunter
Thank you very much.
This would typically replace the hard hat harness. I use a medium weight foam that compresses enough to make it comfortable to wear but it's firm enough to keep the helmet centered and secure on your head.

Let me know when you're ready to order!
That’s great to hear! Will do!

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes