For Sale Foam helmet liners

Darth Voorhees - Chin Cup

DarkDune

New Hunter
Hey WhiteShadow!

I’d love to add this to my Boba Fett project. Can you PM me the ordering details? I guarantee I will let people know you produced these when they see how impressive they look in my Boba Fett helmet.

Thank you for your efforts and hard work. They look fantastic!

Regards,
DarkDune

WhiteShadow

Active Hunter
Hey WhiteShadow!

I’d love to add this to my Boba Fett project. Can you PM me the ordering details? I guarantee I will let people know you produced these when they see how impressive they look in my Boba Fett helmet.

Regards,
DarkDune
Thank you... PM sent

McDownBerg

New Hunter
Hi WhiteShadow,

I started my BF project some 10+ years ago, however your helmet inserts would really do it justice and complete the job nicely. Can you please pm me purchase details. Cheers :)

Bryan

New Hunter
Got mine the other day and it is awesome. Fits nice and looks great. Just one question, any suggestions on mounting? I noticed the two holes. Just looking for advice so I don’t damage it. Again, this far exceeded my expectation.

DarkDune

New Hunter
Wow!

I cannot say enough good things about WhiteShadow's effort and quality of craftsmanship on these. I got my Boba Fett Helmet liner swiftly after I submitted my payment for it. WhiteShadow is very responsive to questions about them, and gives great advice on ways to install them if asked. Here are some images of my effort. I used Epoxy, and Chicago screws to install the liner. And the fit is perfect!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

IMG_E7221.JPG IMG_E7222.JPG IMG_E7223.JPG IMG_7307.JPG IMG_7310.JPG IMG_7311.JPG IMG_7312.JPG IMG_7313.JPG IMG_7314.JPG IMG_7315.JPG IMG_7317.JPG IMG_7318.JPG IMG_7319.JPG IMG_7322.JPG IMG_7324.JPG IMG_7327.JPG Bucket Completed.JPG IMG_7380.PNG

Hey WhiteShadow!

Regards,
DarkDune

Swiftcloud

New Hunter
[QUOTE="DarkDune, post: 475805, member: 12168"View attachment 169417

Is this a Rubies Helmet? How does the liner fit?
I originally started my Boba Fett build with a Rubies also. Eventually I got a cast helmet but I still have my Rubies one also. Are you going to repaint yours and modify the stalk? If you want to see what I did with mine before I switched it out, take a look at my build thread:
https://ctg501.com/community/index.php?/topic/202-building-boba-fett/
Im interested to see what you do with yours. And the rest of your suit. Do you have a build thread?

DarkDune

New Hunter
[QUOTE="DarkDune, post: 475805, member: 12168"View attachment 169417

Is this a Rubies Helmet? How does the liner fit?
I originally started my Boba Fett build with a Rubies also. Eventually I got a cast helmet but I still have my Rubies one also. Are you going to repaint yours and modify the stalk? If you want to see what I did with mine before I switched it out, take a look at my build thread:
https://ctg501.com/community/index.php?/topic/202-building-boba-fett/
Im interested to see what you do with yours. And the rest of your suit. Do you have a build thread?
Yes, it is a Rubies Helmet. I got it from Amazon.

I have painted it some. It is still a work in progress. The fit is fantastic! I was really pleased, and I really like that, with it behind my head, the overall way the helmet sits on my head tilts a bit more down than it did without the insert. I feel that it looks more accurate this way when I walk around and look at people.

I may put together a build post at some point. I have been taking photos as I progressed through the project. It has been a really fun time putting this all together. Thanks for the link to your build post. I appreciate the inspiration!

Swiftcloud

New Hunter
I’m glad you are having fun with your building process! That’s a big part of why we do it. It’s almost therapeutic to some. Yes, post a thread showing your processes. It’s a great way to collaborate, share and learn new techniques. I’m not sure if you are planning to get approved by the 501st or a similar organization. But if you are, you may find that the Rubies helmet will most likely not get accepted. I learned this during my build up. Which is why I eventually switched to a resin cast helmet. But I still love the Rubies one because it looks really cool. Especially once I repainted and modified it.
Either way, your whole outfit looks great! Happy building and keep striving for perfection. Keep us posted. :)

WhiteShadow
Sorry if my posts got off the subject of the Foam Liners. I am planning on ordering a set (or two) for myself soon. These liners are awesome! I know someone who has a set already and I am jealous. I can only hope that when I am ready to buy that they will still be available.

Last edited:
Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes