For Sale Foam helmet liners

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal

WhiteShadow

Active Hunter
List is updated and everything has shipped. I hope everyone is enjoying their kits.

I've updated the original post to reflect the number of kits I can make with my remaining supply of ingredients. Depending on how quickly I sell through these, I may take a couple of months off. If there's still demand, I'll keep turning them out though.

Thanks again for all the support!
J

WhiteShadow

Active Hunter
I'm taking a short break while waiting on a supply re-up. I'll still be around if anyone has questions. Otherwise, I should be taking orders again by the end of next week.

PaulH

New Hunter
Hello WhiteShadow - please can I order a kit including the dome. I have no preference between V1 and V2, both look great.

Kennethmterry

New Hunter
Hey, I am not sure if you are aware of this or not. You may indeed be the supplier this particular vendor. I saw this on Facebook and thought you should be alerted to this person selling these.

Bounty Hunter Helmet Liner...

You were such a stellar person in getting me my helmet liner. I though you should be made aware of it.
Version1 details
  • Dimensions 17 1/4" x 6 1/8" x 1" (at highest point)
View attachment 161796

Version2 details
  • Dimensions 17 1/8" x 6 1/4" x 7/8" (at highest point)
View attachment 161797

Both versions:
  • have recessed attachment points to accommodate multiple installation methods
  • ship as a single piece of lightweight, low density flexible foam
  • have a recessed area behind the central "control box" to accommodate the MQ-1

DomeLiner details

Pricing
  • Version1 (kit only) $70
  • Version1 + dome $90
  • Version2 (kit only) $70
  • Version2 + dome $90
  • Dome liner $30

*Prices do not include shipping

I guess that's a good enough start. I'm sure I missed something but if there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I do ship internationally and PayPal is preferred.

1. Rossy-SHIPPED-V2w/dome
  2. Sumnaa Fett-SHIPPED-V1w/dome
  3. LB66679-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  4. Sdossey-SHIPPED-V2w/dome, install
  5. MPFett-SHIPPED-dome
  6. Fatbed-SHIPPED-V2w/dome
  7. Zedaine-SHIPPED-V1 w/dome, mag install
  8. Kennethmterry-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome, mag install
  9. FigueFett-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  10. Gustavohm-SHIPPED-dome
  11. SOULSCYTHE-SHIPPED-V1 w/dome
  12. SOULSCYTHE-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  13. MacFett-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome, velcro install
  14. Alay-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  15. ChDoyle-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  16. RogerMaximus-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome, velcro install
  17. Dylan L-SHIPPED-V1 w/dome
  18. Big Game-SHIPPED-V1 w/dome
  19. Merlin707-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  20. themacalu-SHIPPED-V2 5piece w/dome
  21. Brew2D2-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  22. Runi Galaar-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  23. BH035-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  24. Fettology-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  25. Syper-SHIPPED-dome
  26. Boba87Fett-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  27. Master Blaster-SHIPPED-V1 w/dome
  28. Lezztrooper-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  29. Terunce-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  30. Runi Galaar-SHIPPED-V1 w/dome
  31. JamoFett-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  32. Merlin707-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  33. Warmachine0811-SHIPPED-V2
  34. Chris4321-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  35. Dannyboy7783-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  36. LB66679-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  37. Fettscarbonite-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  38. Elwyn5150-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  39. DiRty37-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  40. Bobasweat-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  41. Hans Vader-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome
  42. PaulH-SHIPPED-V2 w/dome

Cheers,
Jeremiah[/QUOTE]

WhiteShadow

Active Hunter
Thanks for keeping an eye out for me. I did supply some kits to NIX FX for some helmets he's helping produce. If you look around on the site long enough, they do mention that I'm the maker.
I just hope they follow my advice and start installing the kits right side up.o_O

PaulH

New Hunter
Received my v2 with dome today. I can only reiterate what others have said. This really is a first class product - great communication - very well packaged - quick delivery - just perfect !!

killerkeith

New Hunter
This is really amazing! Definitely on my to get list. I am wondering how you molded this in the first place? I've used that expanding foam and it's a little difficult to control. Just curious.

WhiteShadow

Active Hunter
This is really amazing! Definitely on my to get list. I am wondering how you molded this in the first place? I've used that expanding foam and it's a little difficult to control. Just curious.
Thank you.
Really, there was a lot of trial and error that went into it. Through that I was able to fine tune a process that works consistently. If you've worked with foam before, you know how critical timing is. You have to thoroughly mix components, pour, evenly coat the mold, and apply back pressure in less than 45 seconds. It's definitely an unruly product to work with.
o_O

tk675

Jr Hunter
I got one of these a year ago, so its probably version 1. But I can say that it is awesome, so I can only assume that version 2 is better. Nobody will be disappointed.
Oh and whiteshadow communicates well and he’s kind of okay guy...just kididng!

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals