For Sale Foam helmet liners

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes

wilwong1

New Hunter
Hi there, I just came to know about your work on Boba Fett's helmet interior, any chance you are still making these? I am really keen on your version 2 + dome. Thank you.

wilwong1

New Hunter
Hi there, I just came to know about your work on Boba Fett's helmet interior, any chance you are still making these? I am really keen on your version 2 + dome. Thank you.

EdJ77

New Hunter
My daughter is will be doing her new bo-katan helmet in December/January, one of these would be perfect for her! (actually, we'd probably jump in and get three, because I have a deathwatch to do and my other daughter a Sabine)

WhiteShadow

Active Hunter
Hi there! Do you know if these paddings work for the Black Series Boba Fett helmet?
It depends. Are you removing the interior that comes pre-installed? If you do, you may notice it bears a striking resemblance to my V2 liner.
Once the pre-installed details are out, the interior of the helmet would need some slight modifications for my liner to fitfit. Otherwise, the dome padding fits fine with no modifications needed. That's generally what people will get from me for this helmet since the included suspension system is horrid.

Tammy

New Hunter
It depends. Are you removing the interior that comes pre-installed? If you do, you may notice it bears a striking resemblance to my V2 liner.
Once the pre-installed details are out, the interior of the helmet would need some slight modifications for my liner to fitfit. Otherwise, the dome padding fits fine with no modifications needed. That's generally what people will get from me for this helmet since the included suspension system is horrid.
Thank you so much!! I wasn't planning to remove the pre-installef details, just the suspension part. Based on your recommendation, I'd love to purchase the dome padding.
I do have a very small head, being a petite female. I do plan to get a GMH helmet that I'd like to purchase one of your liners for. Would you recommend v1 or v2 for me?

WhiteShadow

Active Hunter
Thank you so much!! I wasn't planning to remove the pre-installef details, just the suspension part. Based on your recommendation, I'd love to purchase the dome padding.
I do have a very small head, being a petite female. I do plan to get a GMH helmet that I'd like to purchase one of your liners for. Would you recommend v1 or v2 for me?
Pm sent

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes