For Sale Foam helmet liners

Darth Voorhees - Chin Cup

GR1MNIR

New Hunter
Just wanted to give a shout out to WhiteShadow on a quality product. Received it a few weeks ago and just amazed at the craftsmanship of this. It fits and looks so badass.

Quick question - What's the best way to attach these? Super Glue? Velcro? Hopes and Dreams?

WhiteShadow

Active Hunter

Blaster1965

New Hunter
So this is my ongoing run of foam helmet interiors. I have two versions available along with separate dome padding.

Version1 details
  • Dimensions 17 1/4" x 6 1/8" x 1" (at highest point)
View attachment 161796

Version2 details
  • Dimensions 17 1/8" x 6 1/4" x 7/8" (at highest point)
View attachment 161797

Both versions:
  • have recessed attachment points to accommodate multiple installation methods
  • ship as a single piece of lightweight, low density flexible foam
  • have a recessed area behind the central "control box" to accommodate the MQ-1
DomeLiner details
Pricing
  • Version1 (kit only) $70
  • Version1 + dome $90
  • Version2 (kit only) $70
  • Version2 + dome $90
  • Dome liner $30
*Prices do not include shipping

I guess that's a good enough start. I'm sure I missed something but if there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I do ship internationally and PayPal is preferred.

Cheers,
Jeremiah

BobaMatt10835

New Hunter
So this is my ongoing run of foam helmet interiors. I have two versions available along with separate dome padding.

Version1 details
  • Dimensions 17 1/4" x 6 1/8" x 1" (at highest point)
View attachment 161796

Version2 details
  • Dimensions 17 1/8" x 6 1/4" x 7/8" (at highest point)
View attachment 161797

Both versions:
  • have recessed attachment points to accommodate multiple installation methods
  • ship as a single piece of lightweight, low density flexible foam
  • have a recessed area behind the central "control box" to accommodate the MQ-1
DomeLiner details
Pricing
  • Version1 (kit only) $70
  • Version1 + dome $90
  • Version2 (kit only) $70
  • Version2 + dome $90
  • Dome liner $30
*Prices do not include shipping

I guess that's a good enough start. I'm sure I missed something but if there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I do ship internationally and PayPal is preferred.

Cheers,
Jeremiah
Definitely interested in version 1 for my helmet

chibobber

New Hunter
White Shadow,
What size Chicago screw do you use for your installations? This seems like an excellent install method.
thx in advance,
Bob

WhiteShadow

Active Hunter
White Shadow,
What size Chicago screw do you use for your installations? This seems like an excellent install method.
thx in advance,
Bob
3/16" (4.7mm) or 1/4" (6.3mm) work fine. I also like to add either a vinyl or rubber washer as well. This will allow you to tighten the screw down enough without having to worry about digging into the foam.

chibobber

New Hunter
Just received my V2 liner and dome. I am extremely happy with the craftsmanship,communication and prompt handling of my order.I would recommend WS products to anyone looking for the finishing touch on their helmet build. THANKS WS!
Bob

WhiteShadow

Active Hunter
Just received my V2 liner and dome. I am extremely happy with the craftsmanship,communication and prompt handling of my order.I would recommend WS products to anyone looking for the finishing touch on their helmet build. THANKS WS!
Bob
My pleasure. I'm glad you like it!

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes