For Sale Foam helmet liners

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes

Dominofaith

New Hunter
Hi buddy, joined this site purely because I saw the foam interiors that you do! How do I go about purchasing the version 2 with some from you buddy?

Steviek

New Hunter
So this is my ongoing run of foam helmet interiors. I have two versions available along with separate dome padding.

Version1 details
  • Dimensions 17 1/4" x 6 1/8" x 1" (at highest point)
View attachment 161796

Version2 details
  • Dimensions 17 1/8" x 6 1/4" x 7/8" (at highest point)
View attachment 161797

Both versions:
  • have recessed attachment points to accommodate multiple installation methods
  • ship as a single piece of lightweight, low density flexible foam
  • have a recessed area behind the central "control box" to accommodate the MQ-1
DomeLiner details
Pricing
  • Version1 (kit only) $70
  • Version1 + dome $90
  • Version2 (kit only) $70
  • Version2 + dome $90
  • Dome liner $30
*Prices do not include shipping

I guess that's a good enough start. I'm sure I missed something but if there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I do ship internationally and PayPal is preferred.

Cheers,
Jeremiah
How can I order version 2 with dome

GR1MNIR

New Hunter
Hey WhiteShadow!

I've been going deeper down the rabbit hole that is putting together a set of Mando armor and I would love to have your foam liners be a part of my helmet. I'm interested in the Version 2 + Dome liner if you have any available.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing back!

WhiteShadow

Active Hunter
Hey WhiteShadow!

I've been going deeper down the rabbit hole that is putting together a set of Mando armor and I would love to have your foam liners be a part of my helmet. I'm interested in the Version 2 + Dome liner if you have any available.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing back!
Pm inbound

Lucksy31 - ESB Shoulder Decal