For Sale Foam helmet liners

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals

Jimmy2guns

New Hunter
So this is my ongoing run of foam helmet interiors. I have two versions available along with separate dome padding.

Version1 details
  • Dimensions 17 1/4" x 6 1/8" x 1" (at highest point)
View attachment 161796

Version2 details
  • Dimensions 17 1/8" x 6 1/4" x 7/8" (at highest point)
View attachment 161797

Both versions:
  • have recessed attachment points to accommodate multiple installation methods
  • ship as a single piece of lightweight, low density flexible foam
  • have a recessed area behind the central "control box" to accommodate the MQ-1
DomeLiner details
Pricing
  • Version1 (kit only) $70
  • Version1 + dome $90
  • Version2 (kit only) $70
  • Version2 + dome $90
  • Dome liner $30
*Prices do not include shipping

I guess that's a good enough start. I'm sure I missed something but if there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I do ship internationally and PayPal is preferred.

Cheers,
Jeremiah
I'd like to give credit where credit is due...

I just purchased one of WhiteShadow's V2 Helmet Liners and all I can say is "Holy $#!+...This Thing is AWESOME!"

As a new Hunter here, this was my first transaction in the Cargo Hold and WhiteShadow surpassed my expectations in the product and his customer service.

I will definately be getting another for my future Boba Brain Bucket build.

Thanks Brother!

WhiteShadow

Active Hunter
I'd like to give credit where credit is due...

I just purchased one of WhiteShadow's V2 Helmet Liners and all I can say is "Holy $#!+...This Thing is AWESOME!"

As a new Hunter here, this was my first transaction in the Cargo Hold and WhiteShadow surpassed my expectations in the product and his customer service.

I will definately be getting another for my future Boba Brain Bucket build.

Thanks Brother!
Dude, I'm so glad you like it!

I expect build pics as soon as you have them.

Freak Show

New Hunter
Hey there WhiteShadow... I am still in the process of building my bucket, and I was wondering how thick the dome padding is? I already have fears that my bucket may be too small for my noggin... :D Depending on the thickness, I am interested in a version 2 with a dome.

WhiteShadow

Active Hunter
Hey there WhiteShadow... I am still in the process of building my bucket, and I was wondering how thick the dome padding is? I already have fears that my bucket may be too small for my noggin... :D Depending on the thickness, I am interested in a version 2 with a dome.
IMG_20180215_192848.jpg

Just under an inch at the thickest point

Got my fph2 from waster in today and threw the v2 liner into it just to see how it fits, fits great but my head is too damn big for it in that helmet too haha. Looks like I will be putting it into my v2 mcquarrie as planned cause it really does look beautiful. It’s an awesome liner

MandoBarrett

New Hunter
I got my v2 with dome recently. Fits beautifully in my helmet. Comes just as you see in the picture which is not often the case. Would recommend for sure. Thanks a ton!!!

WhiteShadow

Active Hunter
New guy here! Are you doing anything as far as padding goes for the Mandalorian (tv show) helmet?
Both of my Mando liners will fit this bucket... But as it runs a bit smaller than Fett, it would come down to the size of your noggin.
There are a couple of builders I can recommend that provide scaled up versions of the Mandalorian helmet... PM me.

RevolverOcelot

Active Hunter
Don't worry... Your question is legit.
Check these out...
View attachment 177078 View attachment 177079 View attachment 177080
The first two pics are from a V1 install with fans and a voice amp.
The bottom is a V2 with battery pack and rangefinder servo. In this case, the client used an old soldering iron to melt the foam behind the right earpiece. He was able to accommodate the servo and still have the liner lay flush with the inside of the helmet.

As for look and feel.... Think nerf but with more give to it.
Thanks for the feedback. Let me know if you have any more questions.
Are the pads for your forehead an extra item? That's exactly what I need to tighten up the fit on mine.

Lucksy31 - ESB Shoulder Decal