First Post-First Question

Fett 138

New Hunter
Hello, so I've been viewing this site for sometime, and I've recently decided to be Jango Fett for DragonCon. My question is whether or not I should start on the Jet Pack or actual costume proper first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't really matter, it all has to be done. I skipped around, whatever showed up at the door first got worked on. You'll find yourself waiting for runs to be done. Do you have a budget, or are you going to get all the accurate stuff the 1st time?

No real budget, just whatever I can get my hands on at the time.
I'm planning on making the Jet Pack out of cardboard/posterboard type material. Thank God I have some few months to do this (I'm used to working on a time table of a few hours).

I would personally go for the rest of the costume first and let the jet pack be your final detail (a piece d'resistance if you will). who knows if I spelled that coorectly...
ANYWHO yeah, Jango was jet packless in the movie for a piece when Obi messed him up, and he is missing it in the Bounty Hunter game for a level or two, so hey it has been seen!

ANYWHO yeah, Jango was jet packless in the movie for a piece when Obi messed him up, and he is missing it in the Bounty Hunter game for a level or two, so hey it has been seen!

But don't for one second think that means it's OK to stop working on the costume without a :jet pack.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back