For Sale Fiberglass helmets from Hutt Family (unavailable)

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes

Uhbif

Hunter
H52ZaLN4yF8.jpg XgqYPRt7ChA.jpg hVFkASEF-z0.jpg

4 fiberglass helmets. I did them as well as I did for myself.

Made of epoxy gelcoat and epoxy resin, odorless, completely safe for health.
Installed the 2 black and 1 dark green visors on the screws.
New rangefinders (ESB/ROTJ differents style).
LED electronics.
Alluminium stalks (6 mm screen accurate).
Alluminium 3-pin borden connectors.
Removable ears.
Magnets installed in rangefinder and ear cup.
The helmet is completely processed, you do not need to do anything, just paint and wear.

I'm asking for 240$ for the helmet. I can make a discount if you do not need LED or alluminium stalk. Shipping with track number is included in the price.

I decided to make a good price - 100$ for a full set. This is a one-time offer.

11011.jpg11012.jpg11013.jpg11014.jpg

11015.jpg11016.jpg11017.jpg11000113.jpg43435.jpg

Last edited:

SolarFett

New Hunter
I'm looking to purchase my first helmet...newb here...these look great! Do you have a line on someone who could paint/weather like your ROTJ version shown?

Uhbif

Hunter
I'm looking to purchase my first helmet...newb here...these look great! Do you have a line on someone who could paint/weather like your ROTJ version shown?
If you are interested, one helmet is now already in the process of painting in ROTJ. In addition to the helmet caused physical damage and it should be even better than the pictures in this thread. I don't know when it will be finished. A month, maybe two. Price $ 650 for the maximum package I can offer with included shipping. But you need to see the result.

SolarFett

New Hunter
If you are interested, one helmet is now already in the process of painting in ROTJ. In addition to the helmet caused physical damage and it should be even better than the pictures in this thread. I don't know when it will be finished. A month, maybe two. Price $ 650 for the maximum package I can offer with included shipping. But you need to see the result.
Yes I'm interested...I'd like to see more pics of the finished product. I see you don't have a trader score on here yet - do you trade on another forum? I guess since I'm new, I don't even know if $650 is a good price for a painted helmet.

Uhbif

Hunter
I sell only on this forum and quite rarely. I have a little free time, helmets is a way to relax, but after helmets also need somewhere to put it. I put the price lower, offering good quality and complectation and get money for development. I sold about 30 helmets around the world, there were no negative reviews )
Can watch my a long way in topic-here

MMcFett

Jr Hunter
Yes I'm interested...I'd like to see more pics of the finished product. I see you don't have a trader score on here yet - do you trade on another forum? I guess since I'm new, I don't even know if $650 is a good price for a painted helmet.
FYI, the trader score is a relatively new feature on this site, so even very established and reputable vendors don't necessarily have high scores yet.

hvacdon

Active Hunter
The helmets that Uhbif makes are AMAZING !! They are GREAT QUALITY, I have been lucky enough to receive his very first ROTJ
fully painted helmet!! I am Honored to receive this helmet from him!!! His Quality that he puts into the pieces he build's is unsurpassed!!!
If you're thinking about getting one of his helmets, Do Not hesitate, these works of art do not become available very often !!!!!

Uhbif

Hunter
Thank you for the high recommendations!

Would you consider these normal sized or smaller sized? I have a huge head
My helmet is not much different in size from all the others, it is slightly larger than the Bobamaker's helmet, I have one and I compared. And I'm told it's a slightly smaller than Fettpride's helmet. Someday I'll get a helmet like that in my collection and compare them.
The inner distance in the helmet from the nose to the back of the head is about 240 mm.

1567537424246.png
1567537439073.png

Uhbif

Hunter
Why dark green?
Black visors are a real problem for me. I can't buy them in my country. Dark green is a compromise, it looks like black and I have stock. It's better than nothing.
As far as I know in the States you can easily buy a black protective visor in any hardware store and it will not be expensive.

Im ready to exchange the helmet for a set of visors.

Uhbif

Hunter
I attached two dark visor in the helmet, a good T-visors.com. After a while I'll order some more.

Gree23

New Hunter
Can this helmet be used for Jango Fett? I want to use the JT-12 Backpack and need the helmet to have the dent. I would assume its the same dent as Boba has since its the same gear. But don't need that greeble in the front cheek. Any help here would be great. I'm brand new and still looking around, but LOVE the way this helmet and ranger finder looks

Darth Voorhees - Jetpack Kit