Hello I wanted to share some of my progress on my ESB costume. I recently finished the helmet and am awaiting for some helmet padding that I purchased on Amazon. I read lots of people have used it and its removable so I can wash it after a long day of trooping. Don't want a stinky helmet. lol You can find my helmet post here: Fettology Bucket Build *Pic Heavy* I have started to work on the armor. I trimmed out the pieces, and sanded them. I primed them in a matt grey primer and based them out in "Bright Silver" by Floquil. After I gave time for complete drying I masked off the armor as close to as I could using old ESB screen caps/ ref pics I've found on here and google. I then started the green base layer. I know I have read many people asking the correct color of the ESB armor. Some I believe say its not just one color, some say its POG with mists of RLM 62. Some say different stuff so I have decided it is whatever you think looks the best. So here is my setup. I started off the base with Model master US Med Green. I then did oversprays of Panzer Olive Green (which I didn't see too much of a difference), RLM 62 which I noticed was a lot lighter and more on the tan size, RLM 73 for some darker areas, and finely a mist of Polyscale Earth. I will do a lot more washes of weathering after I add the yellow and some finer details. I also need to add some dulling spray to matt it down a bit. The enamel really likes to dry to an almost satin finish. As for the knees and shoulders, I used Polyscale Up Armor Yellow. This was my base color for the 3 (knees and one shoulder). I had to do a total of 2 coats to get complete coverage. I then made up a color for the right shoulder bell using Polyscales Up Armor Yellow, Reefer Yellow, and Rock Island Maroon. I don't have exact measurements just whatever looked good to my eye. I then painted the shoulder bell with this mix and think it turned out good. I then took this mix and put a tiny bit in with some straight Up Armor Yellow to get a slight shift in color and that got oversprayed onto the knees to give them that slight variance. This armor as well will get a quick dusting of dulling spray before moving onto the next steps. Any thoughts would be great on improving the armor. I have also been working on some other small things as well. I have an old pair of CA boots (maybe a first gen) but needed to make some toe spikes. For this I used flat aluminum for the frame and used nylon spacers I found at lowes as the spikes themselves. I made a mold of a tip of a knee dart (just a small portion) and used that cone shape for the overall spike. I then put the nylon spacer into the mold and filled the void with urethane plastic. Once dry I pulled them and cleaned them up. I cut the spikes at an angle and inserted a metal rod into the spike. This rod was JB Welded into place and actually goes through the toe bracket which is then inserted into the sole of the boot for extra support. In the past I have had toe spikes fall off or get loose so this way There is more support there. I then painted the spikes and used a contact cement to adhere them to the boot. Thats it for now but I'll keep posting as I go along.