For Sale Fettinator Industries consolidated sales thread

Darth Voorhees - Chin Cup

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I am back and I tried out the new parts and they aren't working like I hoped. I just ordered some more that will get me closer to the efx helmet. I should have them by the end of this week, if they work I will take a video and post it to my youtube channel.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
While I figure out the flashing speed, I do have some beacon kits ready to go. I will be moving my sales thread over to the preferred vendor section in the near future, but until then, send me a pm for info on what is in stock.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I have found a red LED flashing speed that is pretty close to the eFx PCR helmet. This speed will be the default speed on all my light kits going forward. I will be ordering more parts to change over the FPH2 kits I have on hand to this new speed.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I have upgraded all of the FPH2 kits I have on hand to the new flashing speed. I also have created 2 new threads in the preferred vendors section: one the jetpack beacon light kit and 1 for the FPH2 rangefinder light kit. I will create a thread there for the servo kit and self contained rangefinder kits once I have some stock on hand, which should be in a couple weeks.

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes