For Sale Fettinator Industries consolidated sales thread

Lucksy31 - ESB JetPack Decal

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I am back and I tried out the new parts and they aren't working like I hoped. I just ordered some more that will get me closer to the efx helmet. I should have them by the end of this week, if they work I will take a video and post it to my youtube channel.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
While I figure out the flashing speed, I do have some beacon kits ready to go. I will be moving my sales thread over to the preferred vendor section in the near future, but until then, send me a pm for info on what is in stock.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I have found a red LED flashing speed that is pretty close to the eFx PCR helmet. This speed will be the default speed on all my light kits going forward. I will be ordering more parts to change over the FPH2 kits I have on hand to this new speed.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I have upgraded all of the FPH2 kits I have on hand to the new flashing speed. I also have created 2 new threads in the preferred vendors section: one the jetpack beacon light kit and 1 for the FPH2 rangefinder light kit. I will create a thread there for the servo kit and self contained rangefinder kits once I have some stock on hand, which should be in a couple weeks.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I may have some grain of rice bulbs for the FPH2 light kit coming in, so if they do, I will have a couple FPH2 kits available once they are built. As for the servos, still no luck in finding the one I currently use. I could go back to the hitec servo, but I would rather only do that as a last resort since its not as powerful and is a bit bigger than the servo I use currently. I would also have to redesign the servo bracket for the hitec servo, so hopefully I can find some of the newer servos soon.
I am also close to having a few of my self contained kits available, once I have some built, I will create a new thread in my "Preferred Vendors" thread.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
The grain of rice bulbs that came in were not the correct ones, and the availability of the ones I need is going to be hard to at best. I may see if I can redesign the FPH2 board us use a small white LED, but given the size of the board, I don't know if it is possible.
Also, I may be able to get some servos form the manufacturer, but they are a little more expensive from them, so I may have to bump the price up a couple of dollars. If you are interested in a servo kit, post up here. For the time being, the servo kit runs will be done here since it is hard to get the servos and it would be very difficult for me to meet the requirements to sell the servo kit in the "Preferred Vendors" section.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I ordered a few servos, so a small run of servo kits is coming. Once this batch is done, I will be redesigning the board to use an updated micro controller. I am thinking of changing the code to use only one switch, but I am not positive I am going to do it.
As for the FPH2 kit, still no GoR bulbs to be had anywhere. Hopefully they become available again soon, if they do I will be ordering a lot so I can have some if/when they run dry again.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Parts including servos have been ordered. Once I get them, I will start building.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I will have a few servo kits available in a week or so. I will also have some self contained light kits available, and I will add those to my preferred vendors sales thread since those will be available more frequently than the servo kits.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I have 4 servo kits ready to go. Pm me for info. If anyone is looking for an installation commission, hit up either jbdubz or fett4real, they both have done several installs of my kits.

rxtreme

New Hunter
I will have a few servo kits available in a week or so. I will also have some self contained light kits available, and I will add those to my preferred vendors sales thread since those will be available more frequently than the servo kits.
I have gone through several range finder servo kits and the electronics never seem to last long at all. Can you send pictures of your setup? Also is your configuration utilizing two momentary switches are a single switch (like a garage door opener). I am interested to see what your setup looks like.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I use 2 movie accurate alco momentary switches. One transmitter has wire extensions for the switches, and there is an extra transmitter that you can use in your hand. This pic doesn’t show the 3D printed servo bracket that is included with the kit. I’ve been selling servo kits for a few years and there have been only a few that have had an issue, which I fix.

Attachments

Darth Voorhees - Jetpack Kit