For Sale Fettinator Industries consolidated sales thread

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I am thinking of changing the led that comes with my jetpack beacon light kit. I have been including a bright white LED and I bought some warm white LEds to try out. I will still be including a 3d printed white led diffuser.I think the warm white tends to look more like an incandescent bulb more than the bright white led.

Here is a short clip with the white led.

Here is a clip with the warm white led

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I have parts coming for a small run of beacon kits and servo kits. I am out of parts for FPH2 light kits, so if anyone wants one, let me know and I will order parts. I won't be doing pre-orders anymore, this is to make sure that I don't take too much on and get behind with shipping kits.

Nicolas

New Hunter
I want to order a rangefinger servo with fph2 light kit.
Please, let me know how to order, how to pay and how much is it. I´m new in this place.
Grateful. Nicolas.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I want to order a rangefinger servo with fph2 light kit.
Please, let me know how to order, how to pay and how much is it. I´m new in this place.
Grateful. Nicolas.
I send invoices through paypal. If you are interested, send me a pm.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I have 5 jetpack beacon light kits ready to. I have also added a guide for this kit to my dropbox link that is in the first post. From now on, the beacon kits will have the "warm white" led as well as thinner wire leads on the LED to make it easier to install.
I will be ordering boards soon for a run of FPH2 RF light kits, so keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I have started building a few FPH2 light kits. If I have all the parts on hand, I should have them ready to go by next week.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I am a little behind on the FPH2 kits, I still need to wire up the microswitches. Once that is done though, I will have some kits ready to go.
Here is what was taking up my time.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I have 5 FPH2 light kits ready to go, PM me if interested. These are the last batch with before I figure out the red LED speed shown in the efx video, my plan is to try to match the flashing speed on all my kits from this point on.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I am printing a few servo brackets now, once they are done I will have 3 servo kits ready to go.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I will be on vacation next week, so nothing will ship until I get back. Also when I get back I will be building more self contained kits and maybe some FPH2 kits if I have any GOR bulbs left. I am going to be ordering some new parts to see if I can match the red LED flashing speed of the efx helmet, and if I can get it close, I will be changing all kits to it from now on.

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals