For Sale Fettinator Industries consolidated sales thread

Darth Voorhees - Jetpack Kit

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
2 more beacon kits ready to go (4 total are ready), and the prototype boards for the sound clip system came in. I have parts for it on the way, so once they come in I will build one to see if it works.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Here is a newer version of the sound clip system I am working on. I need to do a few changes, but overall I am happy with it.

Servo kit preorders will be in the mail by this sunday, and I have 1 kit that is ready to go.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I am currently out of circuit boards for the FPH2 rangefinder light kit. If I can get 2 people to preorder, I will order the boards. I am pretty sure I have everything else on hand to build them, I am just out of circuit boards.
If anyone is interested in doing a FPH2 preorder, PM me. Preorders get free USA shipping and their kits go out first before any get posted on sellbuddy for sale to the general public.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Jc27 is this the light kit that requires the hollow stalk? If yes then I am in.
Yes the fph2 light kit needs a hollow stalk as well an fph2 rf topper, this is because the light kit is specifically designed to fit only the fph2 topper.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I still have a few FPH2 light kits, beacon kits, and 1 servo kit ready to ship.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
The servo kit is spoken for, but I have parts to make a few more if anyone wants one. I also have a few beacon kits ready to go,and I can build some self contained light kits as well. I am out of fhp2 boards but I think I have one kit built, and ready to ship. I may also have 1 terminal fettler light kit available, I need to check my parts box.
I have most of the parts to build a sound clip system (keep in mind that its still v2 so the aux plug is on the bottom of the board and the board itself is a little bigger than the final version will be) if anyone wants one.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Looks like sellbuddy is done, so I will have to come up with some other way to do orders. As of right now, if anyone wants a kit, just pm me and I will set up a paypal invoice.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I have parts coming for 2 servo kits, they should be ready in a week or two.

Builder

Hunter
Hi Jc
We installed one of your rangefinder light kits some time ago.The switch with the small red button started giving us trouble
and now it seems to have failed completely. This happened with very minimal use. The number on the part looks like 1SX1-t, over 1234.
It looks like you sell a different set up now but if you still might have one of these parts it would save us time if I could just change it out
without a complete rebuild of the light system. Any help would really be great.
Thanks...Builder
Here 's a picture of the part.

Attachments

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I have 2 servo kits ready to as well as 5 jetpack beacon light kits. Since sellbuddy is no longer working, anyone that is interested in anything from me feel free to send me a PM.
Art A has told me that they are working on a new way to sell items, so once that is all figured out, I will most likely close this thread and start new ones for all my items.

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal