For Sale Fettinator Industries consolidated sales thread

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes

A0050'sDad

New Hunter
Hey I need a Servo kit and FPH2 PLEASE.
Bill me however you wish. Im outta town and on limited comms right now. I POSTED you my email address on our conversation in TDH.
Cheers Jason.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I am a little behind schedule, so its looking more like next week.
I will be working on a deathtrooper costume in the near future, so if anyone has parts like a helmet, or soft parts they are looking to get rid of, we can work out a trade for one of my kits. I am going to try to have some inventory this summer, so hopefully everyone will be able to get what they are looking for.

lancer

New Hunter
Death Trooper for the win! Don’t have any extra parts available but I am an approved DT so if you have any questions about anything shoot me a message

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Progress is going well, worst case scenario, all preorders go out early next week. I will be at an armor party this weekend, so I won't be able to ship anything until monday. I am hoping to get the remaining parts that need built done before friday.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I put 4 jetpack beacons upon sellbuddy. I am almost done with the servo kits, so it looks like they will be going out monday.

SeaMarshall

Hunter
Hey JC, sorry for the redundancy! Please let me know if there is a spot for an FPH2 RF kit and compete lights kit for your next pre-order/production run.

Thanks again.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Hey JC, sorry for the redundancy! Please let me know if there is a spot for an FPH2 RF kit and compete lights kit for your next pre-order/production run.

Thanks again.
No worries. Are you looking for just the FPH2 RF light kit or the light kit and a servo kit?

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Finishing up final testing tonight after work, ad will pack and ship everything out tomorrow. I was at an armor party this weekend, so that put me a bit behind schedule. Again, if anyone has parts for a deathtrooper, I am more than happy to trade kits for DT parts.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
All preorders are packed and going out today. Since I created the shipping labels using PayPal I am curious if everyone will get notification that their items shipped. If not, PM me and I can get you tracking info tonight when I get home from work.

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals