For Sale Fettinator Industries consolidated sales thread

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
thank you for the purchases, and I will try to get them all out by this weekend.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Good news for those of you waiting for a servo kit, I just ordered a bunch of the new servos (they came back in stock today), so I will be doing a run of servo kits shortly. I will start a preorder in the next few days run since I need couplers, alco switches, and the wireless kits.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I am going to hold off until I get the wireless kits in before I do the preorder. They aren't scheduled to show up until the end of May and I am sure those that preorder don't want to wait that long with having paid already.

Zom0898

Hunter
My beacon light was waiting for me when I got home yesterday, works a treat, thanks Justin. Just need the servo kit now

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Here is the preorder list (it's smaller sine I have a few of the parts on hand already). Same as last time, preorders get free shipping within US. They will also be the first to get built and sent out. Post here if you want on the list. I will send my paypal info via PM to those that post here.
Pre-orders:

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
This pre order list is for the servo kit. Rather than send my paypal info, I will send an invoice, it makes it easier to keep track of everything. So the three people above, PM me an email address to send the invoice to, and once its been paid, I will put your name on the list.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
There will be a few more going to sellbuddy once the pre orders are taken care of. I will let everyone know when they will be posted to the ad to give everyone a chance at getting one.

Zom0898

Hunter
There will be a few more going to sellbuddy once the pre orders are taken care of. I will let everyone know when they will be posted to the ad to give everyone a chance at getting one.
Aw man! Can't believe I missed out again. If anybody drops out dude count me in for one

Lucksy31 - ESB Shoulder Decal