For Sale Fettinator Industries consolidated sales thread

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Everyone that I owe kits to, they are all going out tomorrow morning. I apologize for the delay.

Zedaine

New Hunter
I am interested in a beacon kit as well as a light kit for FPH2 and servo kit. I am aware the servo kit could be a while but letting you know that I am interested so you have an idea of how many parts you will need to order in the future.

I'll keep an eye on the store for when those beacon kits show up.

Thanks!

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I am interested in a beacon kit as well as a light kit for FPH2 and servo kit. I am aware the servo kit could be a while but letting you know that I am interested so you have an idea of how many parts you will need to order in the future.

I'll keep an eye on the store for when those beacon kits show up.

Thanks!
I should have a few beacon kits done in a week or so as well as a few fph2/tf kits. I ordered a new servo that may work with my kit, but I need to do some testing on it to make sure it will run the way I want it to.

Zom0898

Jr Hunter
I'm after a servo kit and a beacon kit too fella, I'll keep my eyes on the store too for when they pop up.

Soundwave

Hunter
I didn’t move fast enough on the last servo kit lol. I hope this new one works out. Looking forward to buying a kit if it does.

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals