For Sale Fettinator Industries consolidated sales thread

Discussion in 'Cargo Hold' started by Jc27, Nov 14, 2016.

1. A0050'sDad

A0050'sDad New Member

Hey I need a Servo kit and FPH2 PLEASE.
    Bill me however you wish. Im outta town and on limited comms right now. I POSTED you my email address on our conversation in TDH.
    Cheers Jason.

2. Chris4321

Chris4321 Jr Member

Paid my invoice

Thanks Justin.

3. Soundwave

Soundwave Member

I just saw and paid the invoice. Thanks!

4. lancer

lancer New Member

Invoice paid!

5. Jc27

Jc27 Active Member

I will order the rest of the parts I need tomorrow and then start building when they get here.

Soundwave likes this.
  6. A0050'sDad

A0050'sDad New Member

Paid Roger Roger.

7. Funkyred

Funkyred Member

Was the list increased ?

Zom0898 likes this.
  8. Dain117

Dain117 New Member

Gave you a PM, If there a spot for the Servor kit and the rest , I want in : )

Thanks!

9. Jc27

Jc27 Active Member

I should have the preorder kits ready to g by the weekend.

LaKkenFETT and Soundwave like this.
  10. Jc27

Jc27 Active Member

I am a little behind schedule, so its looking more like next week.
    I will be working on a deathtrooper costume in the near future, so if anyone has parts like a helmet, or soft parts they are looking to get rid of, we can work out a trade for one of my kits. I am going to try to have some inventory this summer, so hopefully everyone will be able to get what they are looking for.

lancer, Soundwave and Zom0898 like this.
  11. lancer

lancer New Member

Death Trooper for the win! Don’t have any extra parts available but I am an approved DT so if you have any questions about anything shoot me a message

12. Jc27

Jc27 Active Member

Progress is going well, worst case scenario, all preorders go out early next week. I will be at an armor party this weekend, so I won't be able to ship anything until monday. I am hoping to get the remaining parts that need built done before friday.

Soundwave likes this.
  13. Jc27

Jc27 Active Member

I put 4 jetpack beacons upon sellbuddy. I am almost done with the servo kits, so it looks like they will be going out monday.

lancer likes this.
  14. SeaMarshall

SeaMarshall Member

Hey JC, sorry for the redundancy! Please let me know if there is a spot for an FPH2 RF kit and compete lights kit for your next pre-order/production run.

Thanks again.

15. Jc27

Jc27 Active Member

No worries. Are you looking for just the FPH2 RF light kit or the light kit and a servo kit?

16. SeaMarshall

SeaMarshall Member

Lights and servo kit please.

17. Jc27

Jc27 Active Member

Finishing up final testing tonight after work, ad will pack and ship everything out tomorrow. I was at an armor party this weekend, so that put me a bit behind schedule. Again, if anyone has parts for a deathtrooper, I am more than happy to trade kits for DT parts.

Soundwave and lancer like this.
  18. Jc27

Jc27 Active Member

All preorders are packed and going out today. Since I created the shipping labels using PayPal I am curious if everyone will get notification that their items shipped. If not, PM me and I can get you tracking info tonight when I get home from work.

19. lancer

lancer New Member

I got a notification. Thanks

20. Chris4321

Chris4321 Jr Member

Got mine Justin, thanks!

21. Soundwave

Soundwave Member

Got my notification as well. Thanks, Justin!

22. Betzi

Betzi New Member

Purchased a light and beacon kit. Just waiting on your next run of servo kits.

23. Jc27

Jc27 Active Member

I will get your kits out by the end of this week. More servo kits may be going up next week. I will post here when they will be available.

24. Chris4321

Chris4321 Jr Member

Got mine in today! Hopefully I can get this thing to workout with my big ass head!

25. shteymetal247

shteymetal247 Jr Member

PM sent. Looking for a beacon light if you have any left.