For Sale Fettinator Industries consolidated sales thread

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals

Fett4u

Active Hunter

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
The circuit boards are in. I will start building kits tomorrow night after the game. I will try to have the preorder kits done and ready to ship by Friday. Once those are out, I will build some to put up on sellbuddy.
I am still on the lookout for the servos, when I find some I will get some for the next run of servo kits.

Lynn TXP 0369

Well-Known Hunter
I asked Toolguy301 or CSB props and this is what he said

"JC27's self contained light kit will also work in the rangefinder that I offer for Boba Fett. There is a specific ESB & ROTJ Perspex piece that is designed to work with JC27's kit.
ESB Perspex Block Lens JC Kit by toolguy301 on Shapeways

ROTJ Perspex Block JC Kit by toolguy301 on Shapeways

The housing is designed to work with all my Perspex blocks.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Take care,
Chris"
Cool, glad to know they will work then!!
Thanks,
Lynn

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
The preorder kits are done, but to make sure I have everyone's shipping info, please send me a pm (only those on the preorder list). I may have some more built in the next few days and they will go up on sell buddy.
I am still looking for servos, and I don't know when I will be able to get more of them.

Soundwave

Hunter
The preorder kits are done, but to make sure I have everyone's shipping info, please send me a pm (only those on the preorder list). I may have some more built in the next few days and they will go up on sell buddy.
I am still looking for servos, and I don't know when I will be able to get more of them.
Thanks for the update. I'll continue to keep an eye out in case you're able to find the servos. What functionality type/brand of servo does it need just in case I were to come across any? Thanks for continuing the search and the updates!

Jesuit24

Hunter
For those wondering, this is the self contained kit in a GMH.
Helmet #18.jpg
You do have to modify the perspex block to look like pictures above (sanding veeeery close to the edge which is very nervewracking, but it will work).
Helmet #17.jpg

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Self contained Rf kit preorders are going out today. I will start building inventory and when I have a couple ready I will add them to the sellbuddy ad.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
still have any beacon light for sale ?
There should be 1 more beacon kit listed in the sellbuddy ad.
All the orders from the last week have gone out today. I didn't get a chance to make any more self contained kits this weekend, but I should be able to get a few done this week, I may try to do a few FPH/TF kits as well.

Fett4u

Active Hunter
Quick question. I received my kit in the mail, but what do you recommend to sort of hold it in place? The Perspex piece will sort of hold it in place, but is it ok to place a dab of glue on the top of the board to make sure it doesn't fall out every time I remove the perspex? Also I haven't placed a battery in it yet, but how does it work? Is it always on once the battery is in place? I can confirm that it directly fits the CSB 3d printed RF tops

235WXN2.jpg

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Quick question. I received my kit in the mail, but what do you recommend to sort of hold it in place? The Perspex piece will sort of hold it in place, but is it ok to place a dab of glue on the top of the board to make sure it doesn't fall out every time I remove the perspex? Also I haven't placed a battery in it yet, but how does it work? Is it always on once the battery is in place? I can confirm that it directly fits the CSB 3d printed RF tops

View attachment 161123
A dab of hot glue won't hurt anything, just make sure you do not put it near the white LED. A CR2025 battery will fit as well as a CR 2035.
The kit will only be on when the rangefinder is in the down position, when it is in the up position, it should be off.

Mix

Hunter
Hey JC!

Do you plan on stocking the self contained RF kits again anytime soon? I'd love to pick one up.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I put 4 self contained Rf light kits up on the ad. I have one servo kit ready to go, I will post it to sellbuddy tomorrow afternoon, first come first served. I won't hold it so whomever gets it first. I don't know when the distributors will have the servo in stock so it could be a while before I do another servo kit run.

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes