For Sale Fettinator Industries consolidated sales thread

Jc27

Active Hunter
Here are 3 of the preorder names. I need at least 4 before I send out the paypal info:
1. TD32702
2. supRsloth
3. kelev

Jc27

Active Hunter
Ok, here is the preorder list:
1. TD32702
2. supRsloth
3. kelev
4. fett4u
Everyone on the preorder list needs to send me a PM with their email info so I can send the paypal invoices.

The parts I need other than the circuit boards are en route. I will send out paypal invoices this weekend, and once they have all been paid I will order the circuit boards. The boards will take 3-4 weeks to come in, once they do I will start assembly. I will post updates here so everyone knows where we are at with regards to the status of their kit.
Thanks to everyone for their support.

Last edited:

Jc27

Active Hunter
The servo kits will be a while. I cannot find a vendor that has the new servo in stock. As soon as I can get some I will, but I don't know when that will happen.

Soundwave

Hunter
The servo kits will be a while. I cannot find a vendor that has the new servo in stock. As soon as I can get some I will, but I don't know when that will happen.
Sounds good. I’ll just keep checking periodically for updates. Thanks!

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preorder invoices went out this morning. Once they are all paid, I will order the circuit boards.

Jc27

Active Hunter
I have received the payments that were sent, and I ordered the circuit boards this morning. It should take about 3 weeks for them to be built, once I get shipping conformation, I will post it here.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Will any of your self contained kits fit the Shapeways hallow RF topper?
Rangefinder Housing by toolguy301 on Shapeways

ESB Perspex Block Lens JC Kit by toolguy301 on Shapeways
Lynn
Looking at the perspex piece, the self contained kit will not fit with that. I don't know if either the fph2 or TF kits would fit either. I don't know the internal dimensions of the topper or where the red LED holes are located, so I have no idea if any of my kits would fit those RF parts.

Jc27

Active Hunter
Looks like the circuit boards for the self contained kit are being shipped this week. Once I get them I will start building kits. Preorders get their kits first, then I will build kits to add to the sellbuddy ad.

Fett4u

Active Hunter
Looking at the perspex piece, the self contained kit will not fit with that. I don't know if either the fph2 or TF kits would fit either. I don't know the internal dimensions of the topper or where the red LED holes are located, so I have no idea if any of my kits would fit those RF parts.
I have the jodo kast RF top from ToolGuy301 or CSB props and your kit fits his jodo one. Not 100% if it fits his Boba too
"The light kit is JC27's (TDH) from my Boba Fett rangefinder, this is a drop in without any modification. This range finder assembles in minutes."
Jodo Kast Build
attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Last edited:

Jc27

Active Hunter
Here is a pic of the perspex from animefan and one from a FPH2 rangefinder topper kit. The aminefan one is on the bottom. The self contained kit doesn't fit with the FPH2 because it takes up all of the space of the topper except where the red LEDS go.
The 3d printed persex looks like the FPH2 piece which doesn't aloow for anything to sit underneath of it like the animefan perspex does.

Rf topper persex animefan and FPH2.jpg