Female Chest Armour Template

Dragongirl06

New Hunter
Hi all,

I have been looking all round the internet, and I haven't been able to find any templates for female breast plate armour.
Is there anyone who has any good, free templates for making breast plates of the 'cup' style from metal following the fabrication style the welding geek uses to makes armour?

if you know of any, please either put the link under this thread, or email them to at: lincoln@samantharowe.com.au

Thanks,

Dragongirl06

Hi all,

I have been looking all round the internet, and I haven't been able to find any templates for female breast plate armour.
Is there anyone who has any good, free templates for making breast plates of the 'cup' style from metal following the fabrication style the welding geek uses to makes armour?

if you know of any, please either put the link under this thread, or email them to at: lincoln@samantharowe.com.au

Thanks,

Dragongirl06

Have you checked out the Mandalorian Mercs forums? There are plenty of helpful build threads and templates over there - this site isn't exactly set up for that exactly but we can definitely point you in the right direction. Make sure to make an account on the Mercs forums first, sign in, then click on the below links (some you might not need to log in to access though but I'm not sure)

Some possible helpful links:

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back