Fabric????

Sambren88

New Hunter
Fett's,

I'm looking for any ideas about where to source flightsuit fabric. What is the best type to look for? Duck canvas? Twill? Ripstop? Looking for breathable, durable, comfortable and down right good looking fabric. Thought also about any industrial fabrics that may be cheaper as a repurposed item like a canvas tarp... Any hints or helps would be appreciated

I use a medium weight cotton twill for the suits. Duck canvas is what I use for the ROTJ pouches and custom vests. Duck is too thick and would be very uncomfortable on the skin for the suit. A stretch twill is good too, just be sure it won't stretch out too much.

I use a medium weight cotton twill for the suits. Duck canvas is what I use for the ROTJ pouches and custom vests. Duck is too thick and would be very uncomfortable on the skin for the suit. A stretch twill is good too, just be sure it won't stretch out too much.
Your stuff is the gold standard.
That is very nice of you to give up your methods.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back