For Sale Everready Light Kits for ESB Gauntlets

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal

crumdum

Hunter
Heya folks,

No videos yet, I have been roped into getting some RL stuff done for my kids. I have all the parts printed and ready for those who have orders with me, I will be building those items items this Sunday and hopefully posting videos using those items on Monday. Sorry about the delays but winter weather and family/RL have taken a bunch of my normal free time away from me.

crumdum

Hunter
Just a heads up to those who ordered and are wondering why I don't have videos posted...I got requested by one of my groups to make a charity item to raffle off at an upcoming con this coming weekend so I have been busy fabricating for that (got the request last Saturday). All orders should ship by Wednesday of next week. I have 4 slots confirmed and 1 pending so I have room still for 5 more kits. I have orders of all the different types so pictures posted next week will be very informative.

crumdum

Hunter
Okay folks I am working through my orders now. I also made some pictures and a video. The pictures do not show the light in the gauntlet, I will create some photos showing this once I get a Wasted Fett/FP gauntlet light order.

crumdum

Hunter
okay final video done about option 3. I will leave this thread as is for a bit and probably transfer all this information into my gauntlet thread for simplicity purposes. Post here if interested.

crumdum

Hunter
Okay I was superman and stayed up completing 4 light kit orders last night they will be shipping today. I looked through my orders and didn't find anyone else who paid besides the 4 listed in my initial post here so I have room for 5 kit orders before I must order more parts.

texasbhoy

New Hunter
Great stuff! Thanks for your work on these. The videos look great. Can't wait to get the kit here! Thanks again!

texasbhoy

New Hunter
Light arrived today :) It is just a little too tall for the old RKD gauntlets I have. Sanding it down about 2-3mm should solve the issue. I am waiting to get the Bobamaker gauntlets in before I alter the light kit any though - I want this more for my supertrooper kit than the custom mando. Thanks again, great stuff!

crumdum

Hunter
Ok rnbuda your kit shipped. LaKkenFETT hopefully your kit ships today or tomorrow once I get some address confirmations. I also updated my sales thread with new information and pricing. I think I will keep this thread separate from my left gauntlet thread for simplicity purposes.

crumdum

Hunter
Hi, what is the price for option 3 with shipping to Germany? It fist RKDs gaunts or am I wrong?
My guesstimator says 14$...a real address always helps for shipping charges. This should fit all accurate gauntlets as the switch can be trimmed down to fit the gauntlet.

crumdum

Hunter
I'd like to order option 3 for WF ESB Gauntlets please!
I'm on vacay till Friday. Shoot me a PM and we can work out the detsils. Please state if you live in the US or not. I'm building an option 3 this coming weekend so you could have it in less then 2 weeks.

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes