For Sale Everready Light Kits for ESB Gauntlets

Lucksy31 - ESB JetPack Decal

crumdum

Hunter
Howdy all,

As many of you know the ESB right gauntlet had an Ever Ready minilight that was included with the final kit in the movie. Many have tried to integrate this kit with their gauntlets and failed. I will be offering functional light kits which should work with anyones kit, with some specialized versions for various armor makers out there. I'm almost done with the kit now, and I am waiting on some additional model tweaks I plan to do with the final prints...but once I finish the kit I will include it in my normal Gauntlet light kit sales thread that many have already seen for Jango and RoTJ kits.

Note: This is option 2 below...
iytogXI.jpg

IFWn74u.jpg

Note: This is option 4 below...
20180220_194953.jpg
20180220_194938.jpg

For starters I will be offering a kit that works with Wasted Fett ESB ABS gauntlet shell perfectly, as it will be directly sized and scaled to work with his ABS prints. I plan to also offer this for Darth Voorhees once he gets his ABS operations up and running. As I find other popular ESB armor makers of ABS prints out there I will try to get a kit sized to work exactly with their setups (Imperial Armory with RKD's stuff fits in this)

Now you ask, "Geez, what do you mean by exact?" I mean you will be able to cut the middle hole for the light in the gauntlet on the ABS prints and a small hole for the shaft of the switch that is to be placed for the light switch. The light will arrive semi disassembled (you need to insert batteries and glue the switch in the side) but should be no issues to install for you crafty Fettheads. The final look will be better than if you actually had the found part installed yourself in your kit (as you won't need to cut a bigger hole for the entire switch just the shaft). You will also need to trim down the button switch.

Now you ask, "Geez I have a fiber kit or a kit not made by the above wonderful Fett makers!" No problem. I will offer a few other selections which should be easily trimmed down to work with any kit with a little extra TLC in the installation process. "What do you mean by trimmed down?" Well I mean I will create an extended switch shaft which could be easily trimmed back until the proper level is met for your crafted kit. Once this level is met simply glue the switch on the internal switch within the light and BAM...done.

Here is the options I will offer.

1) Canon kits functional by detached two AA battery holder (with switch) housed in the gauntlet (side switch is cosmetic). Basically this the front end of the light minus the rear battery cover. - 40$
2) Strictly Canon kits fully functional via side flashlight button and powered by an internal CR2032 battery in enclosed original battery compartment cover - 75$
3) Canon kits fully functional via side flashlight button and powered by an internal CR2032 battery with long life LED instead of the light bulb. This flashlight has solid and flash options for lighting - 100$
4) Strictly Canon kits functional via side flashlight button and powered by a detached two AA battery holder. Basically this the front end of the light minus the rear battery cover. with the side switch fully functional - 75$

All kits now come with two buttons so you can decide better how you want it to look on your kit.

One thing I want to be clear on. Unfortunately due to how I must design the kit for switching purposes those that elect option 2 and 4 will not be able to change the light bulb easily without damaging their switch potentially. An option you have is to NOT glue in the side switch to the internal switch which will allow you to easily remove the light holder. Alas...this could cause you to lose the side switch on your gauntlet...so its YOUR CALL to make. I suggest using a light amount of E6000 and will offer replacement buttons to those who might lose them (at least once, additional times at my discretion). I will offer replacement bulbs free of charge (including free shipping for CONUS members) for one year after purchase up to a maximum of two total replacements...any additional free replacements are done at my discretion (and if you burn through two WOW you are a trooping hero!). If you would like a stack of replacement bulbs (aka 10 pack) let me know and I can charge and ship it with order placement...the cost is just a few dollars. The LED option in three was a suggestion by a member and would allow permanent gluing of the switch...it also allows me to put the flash option in for a cool effect.

As a few armor makers can attest that have worked with my light kits I am pretty meticulous in my work. I do this to help the community and offer some additional "whiz bang" stuff to our Fett kits. I know RafalFett has wanted someone to do this for a while, I guess I am just the crazy Fett head to do it first. Once I get all the bugs worked out I will post more detailed pictures and add this to my normal Fett gauntlet light kit thread. Until then post below if you are interested in what I am offering or would like a potential modification to what I am offering (heck I might include that as a sales option).

The light bulb in option 2 is dimmer (but still visible) than option 1 or 3 due to the battery amperage difference I am using. Additionally, the non-WastedFett versions will come with TWO buttons. Due to reinforcing the shaft there is a 6 MM slide difference the buttons will be able to cover this way. Essentially one button has the shaft close to the edge of one of the ends, the other button has the shaft in the middle. This will allow you to flip the first button to allow adjustment of about 9 mm for placement of the button on the side of your gauntlet for functionality. The video below explains options 1,2, and 4.

This video is about option 3.

If you are interested in my other sales threads here they are...
For Sale - Jango Fett Helmet Gasket Seals
For Sale - Boba Fett Helmet Fans and Suit power options (REPOST)
For Sale - Boba Fett and Jango Fett gauntlet lights
For Sale - Boba Fett (RoTJ) and Jango Fett Flamethrower Light Systems

Last edited:

texasbhoy

New Hunter
I would be really keen on this! I currently have an RKD gauntlet set. I am working on a new kit now and Bobamaker is producing the gauntlets for this suit. I guess this means I will be part of the "everyone else" group. Not sure if I would want option 2 or 3 just now, but know I would be ordering at least one of em once available.

crumdum

Hunter
I would be really keen on this! I currently have an RKD gauntlet set. I am working on a new kit now and Bobamaker is producing the gauntlets for this suit. I guess this means I will be part of the "everyone else" group. Not sure if I would want option 2 or 3 just now, but know I would be ordering at least one of em once available.
I hate using the term "everyone else" but the reality is a lot of prop makers use fiberglass or resin for the gauntlets (generally fiberglass for the tops) so thickness is not guaranteed between wall areas like it is with ABS stuff.

I am definitely interested as I have DVH assembling a set of MoW ESB gaunts for me and this is the only thing I am missing for it.

jbdubz

Active Hunter
I sent Will my found part to make the right gauntlet upper housing tall enough to fit the actual light used so if you have his most recent vac-form ABS version, the mini torch will fit. if you have an older set up or the resin tops, it will not.

crumdum

Hunter
I sent Will my found part to make the right gauntlet upper housing tall enough to fit the actual light used so if you have his most recent vac-form ABS version, the mini torch will fit. if you have an older set up or the resin tops, it will not.
The mini torch housing works fine, The simple stuff I can fix. Still waiting on a slow boat for my switches to arrive so I can complete the units and build the final prototype to show everyone the options.

Keegan

Active Hunter
Community Staff
I think this is fantastic that you will make these. But isn't that the Handy Light instead of the Mini Light?

crumdum

Hunter
I think this is fantastic that you will make these. But isn't that the Handy Light instead of the Mini Light?
I was using a picture already on this site as a visual for people. When the prototype is built (which will be the Mini Light) I will update my pictures. I am pretty sure everyone gets the idea of what I am offering here.

crumdum

Hunter
Also, I know it's not "canon" but wouldn't an LED last longer?
An LED would last a lot longer, but the light would look totally different from the flashlight look. If there is interest in making an LED light for this that would be quite simple for me to do.

crumdum

Hunter
Okay folks I have finalized my options above. I will be taking a video of all three options in a WastedFett form sometime next week. Please PM me what options you want so I can start manufacturing the required pieces for your lights. I have enough materials on hand that I can construct about 7 or 8 flashlights before I need to reorder more supplies.

crumdum

Hunter
based on continued feedback I have a fourth option added. I have 3 spots of 10 held atm pending payment.

Lucksy31 - ESB JetPack Decal